I don’t see how Reid survives this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don’t see how Reid survives this

Just saw Peter King over here say that “Andy Reid has so much goodwill built up with Clark Hunt I don’t think he gets fired...”

I don’t see how he survives this. Since he’s been there the only playoff game they won was at the Texans when TJ Yates had to start for the Texans. They blew a 28 point lead at Indy in the ‘13 playoffs, only scored 16 points at home in last year’s playoffs and then blows a 21-3 lead this year.

At the very least, changes will have to be made on his staff starting with the DC.

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
    Just saw Peter King over here say that “Andy Reid has so much goodwill built up with Clark Hunt I don’t think he gets fired...”

I don’t see how he survives this. Since he’s been there the only playoff game they won was at the Texans when TJ Yates had to start for the Texans. They blew a 28 point lead at Indy in the ‘13 playoffs, only scored 16 points at home in last year’s playoffs and then blows a 21-3 lead this year.

At the very least, changes will have to be made on his staff starting with the DC.
    I think he walks away.

Comment

Patrick Mahomes. Reid’s got the “I drafted him to be the guy cause I knew we couldn’t win with Smith” card to play along with the “if Kelce didn’t get hurt” card.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post

Because Reid gets teams to the playoffs and that is better than not making it at all.

Comment

He bought himself at least another year when that first pick was used on a QB.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
            Yup. He'll get at least a year with Mahomes. Highly doubt that kid will do better than Smith did this year.

Comment

Old dog, old tricks

Andy abandoned the run. I read the NFL rushing leader ran the ball 5 times in th last 48 minutes. Dougie take note, and do not follow down that path!

Comment

I THINK BURGER JOINTS NEED TO BE ON HIGH ALERT AND GET EXTRA STOCK IN. HE'S GONNA NEED CONSOLING.
                Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-07-2018, 09:45 AM.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

FFF

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                    He did the same thing drafting Korn Kolbler

Comment

Alex Smith takes the fall.
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                      X