Remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember

When I kept saying fire Brian Johnson etc…the coaching is trash and all the old farts with rose tinted goggles kept spouting the record. This team has looked like a shell of its self since week 1. Can’t hand this loaded roster to a rookie OC and Nick is ass as a HC. Dude is a peoples coach. He reminds me of a fan who’s in over his head. He can’t call plays and needs a good OC to thrive.

This team is cooked and over done. Won’t do squat in the post season. Saw this coming as soon as we had to start playing from behind. The writing was on the wall. Both DC and OC are a problem but so is the HC and Howie a little as well. He let too much talent on the def walk and replaced them with cardboard cutouts of players. If Hurts doesn’t pan out this team is fked financially for a few years. Yes the sky is falling. We won’t beat Seattle next week.

Nick Sirianni has a .717 winning percentage through three seasons. If that is "ass," I'd like to know what coaches aren't. I'd also like to know which coaches *don't* need a good OC. Is there a coach available who would thrive with Brian Johnson?

LOL man if we're blaming Howie, who has now twice taken this team to a Super Bowl a year following a complete overhaul, I guess we really need a scapegoat.

Jalen Hurts was the MVP frontrunner two weeks ago. He is panning out. Also, thanks to Howie, Hurts doesn't have a big cap hit until 2027. In a couple years they'll decide whether to restructure Hurts or just let him play under the big cap number (which also won't look quite as big by then).

If you wanna say the coordinators suck, that's cool, but all of this other stuff you're saying is totally baseless. I'm also annoyed that this team isn't as good as SF or Dallas, but as I've said before, newsflash: if you start each year by "saying" that a team "isn't good enough," odds are that will be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      Nick Sirianni has a .717 winning percentage through three seasons. If that is "ass," I'd like to know what coaches aren't. I'd also like to know which coaches *don't* need a good OC. Is there a coach available who would thrive with Brian Johnson?

LOL man if we're blaming Howie, who has now twice taken this team to a Super Bowl a year following a complete overhaul, I guess we really need a scapegoat.

Jalen Hurts was the MVP frontrunner two weeks ago. He is panning out. Also, thanks to Howie, Hurts doesn't have a big cap hit until 2027. In a couple years they'll decide whether to restructure Hurts or just let him play under the big cap number (which also won't look quite as big by then).

If you wanna say the coordinators suck, that's cool, but all of this other stuff you're saying is totally baseless. I'm also annoyed that this team isn't as good as SF or Dallas, but as I've said before, newsflash: if you start each year by "saying" that a team "isn't good enough," odds are that will be the case.
      Could it just be Nick had good coordination last year? Our record isn’t who we are this year. We could easily be 7-7.

You remember Nick year 1 and his ass play calling then Shane took over last year and things were decent at start and started rolling towards mid and end?

Art, you are probably older than me and have watched a shit ton more Eagles ball then I have but I swear to you brother, the issues start at coaching.

The OC and DC hires are not it.
      The money decisions to pay slay and JB is on Howie.
      Using the last first round pick to draft an experimental player is on Howie.

This roster is too loaded to look this bad all season. We are finally imploding. I’m telling you man if we 1 and done in the playoffs heads will roll.

Also fyi respect you old timers on the board. I know I pop off, I’m young and passionate about this team as you guys once were. I hope I never offend you guys with my shit talk/post. Just want us to look like last year. So tired of inconsistency from the birds.

Comment

I think what bothers me the most is the issues aren’t fixable this late in the season and I feel like we wasted a season.

Comment

shit dude save some of this for your award speech. I think you will win the "I told you so" of the year award, though Spartan will give you a good run. See you on the red carpet, you football genius you!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
            shit dude save some of this for your award speech. I think you will win the "I told you so" of the year award, though Spartan will give you a good run. See you on the red carpet, you football genius you!
            Another life time I could have been a sports analyst or shit shoveler. My take is emotional I’ll admit. Love this team too much and get too emotionally attached. My apologies man. Just want to see us play better.

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post

Could it just be Nick had good coordination last year? Our record isn’t who we are this year. We could easily be 7-7.

You remember Nick year 1 and his ass play calling then Shane took over last year and things were decent at start and started rolling towards mid and end?

Art, you are probably older than me and have watched a shit ton more Eagles ball then I have but I swear to you brother, the issues start at coaching.

The OC and DC hires are not it.
              The money decisions to pay slay and JB is on Howie.
              Using the last first round pick to draft an experimental player is on Howie.

This roster is too loaded to look this bad all season. We are finally imploding. I’m telling you man if we 1 and done in the playoffs heads will roll.

Also fyi respect you old timers on the board. I know I pop off, I’m young and passionate about this team as you guys once were. I hope I never offend you guys with my shit talk/post. Just want us to look like last year. So tired of inconsistency from the birds.
              Dude the Eagles started rolling at the end of 2021 because they faced the worst run of opposing teams/QBs a team will ever see. They jumped out to early leads which put them in a position to just run the ball until the game was over.

I admire you insistence that all losses are the result of "ass" play calling, but it was very clear that the Eagles were more interested in seeing what they had in Hurts to start 2021 than they were in winning games. They weren't really tanking, but their priority was finding out what to do at QB ahead of a draft in which they had 3 first round picks.

Yeah, maybe they fire some coordinators if they lose in the first round of the playoffs. Then we'll have some new guys to blame as soon as they lose a game next year.

I'm 33 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post

Another life time I could have been a sports analyst or shit shoveler. My take is emotional I’ll admit. Love this team too much and get too emotionally attached. My apologies man. Just want to see us play better.
                Well, I think that's all of us. I'm just not big on blaming play callers. Doesn't mean they've been good.

Let's get to work and hope this team wins out.

Comment

I doubt it. Williejay lacks the borderline personality disorder that makes Spartan such an effective shitposter.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

I doubt it. Williejay lacks the borderline personality disorder that makes Spartan such an effective shitposter.
                    BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Bwah! will be a close race but you are probably right

Comment

The OC isn't bringing any creativity to the offense or keeping defenses off balance. We also have enough talent on defense to where we shouldn't be among the worst in the NFL. Aside from play calling, the team's biggest issues are fundamentals. Turnovers, tackling, covering and penalties in game changing situations. You can also tell their a little burnt out from non-stop heavy weight matches all year. Mentally and physically

Comment

Bwah! will be a close race but you are probably right
                          I have a daughter who suffers from BPD though she is doing much, much better right now. I also have admitted to mental health issues that posters who know me a long time know really fucked with my life. So I know whereof I speak.

Comment

Working...
                          X