The Eagles are still in great shape.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Eagles are still in great shape.

I don't know that the Eagles are good enough but every opportunity is still there. They're gonna get another shot at one or both of these teams. First thing they need to do is win out.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Well they are going to have to place bets on the offenses and defense to get there. They are not good enough to play it straight. Bet the farm on the pass rush and blitz and commit to the run or pass and see what happens.

Comment

I can't get that worked up about these last two losses. They're 10 and 3. They probably get the bye if they win out.

They turned over half the defense and both coordinators. Teams don't do well coming off a Super Bowl loss. If they can win the division I'm counting that as a success. I'm tired of hearing that no one has repeated in the NFC East in 20 years. They're going to have to play a perfect game or two to win the Super Bowl but at least they have a decent shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        I don't know that the Eagles are good enough but every opportunity is still there. They're gonna get another shot at one or both of these teams. First thing they need to do is win out.
        This team ain’t getting the 1 seed bro. Get that shit out your head and wake the fuck up. You are seeing the team implode. Fuck the record , we could easily be 7 - 7 (Dallas , KC, Buffalo).

Nick is a fucking clown. Plain and simple. Brian Johnson is ass. Desai ain’t it. Howie should have not paid Slay and used the last pick to draft a corner vs taking Nolan Smith then he could have used the money to pay LBs.

Have no idea why they didn’t bring in a season Vet OC. You can’t hand the keys to a Bugatti to a fucking 16 year old just getting his license.

Desai - I am still trying to figure out what our Def is? Whats the identity? Only one who hits is Reed. Rest are just playing lazy and sloppy football. I don’t think the def is fixable this season ngl and not sure what we would fix, maybe a new DC that tells upper management to fuck off who knows. Jim Shorts is coaching a great def in Cleveland.

This team is a shit show and it starts with coaching.

Comment

Yeah maniac, wake the fuck up! BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

You are right. I've already done the nerd calculations and two scenarios are:

-Win out, they win the division get the 2 seed and have a home playoff game; can still get the 1 seed and bye with 1 SF loss
            -If Dallas loses to Buffalo or Miami, Eagles can afford to drop one of the games to Seattle or Arizona and will win the division based on strength of victory

1 seed is obviously huge, 2 seed is very important - this team needs home games in January.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
              You are right. I've already done the nerd calculations and two scenarios are:

-Win out, they win the division get the 2 seed and have a home playoff game; can still get the 1 seed and bye with 1 SF loss
              -If Dallas loses to Buffalo or Miami, Eagles can afford to drop one of the games to Seattle or Arizona and will win the division based on strength of victory

1 seed is obviously huge, 2 seed is very important - this team needs home games in January.
              Yup. Ravens need to beat the Niners on Christmas day.

Comment

Niners will curb stomp the Ravens.

Comment

Working...
                X