Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I ever hear how bad Philly fans are again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I ever hear how bad Philly fans are again...

Trash is all I have to say. Ended up leaving our seats at the half.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

What happened? Some of that crowd looked like they were on a weekend furlough from prison!
    WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
      What happened? Some of that crowd looked like they were on a weekend furlough from prison!
      Dallas crowds are pretty rough. They sing narcocorridos in the parking lot at their tailgates.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

Dallas crowds are pretty rough. They sing narcocorridos in the parking lot at their tailgates.
        Not surprised. I was in SF for a game about 15 years ago and it was a bit like that, too.
        WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Guy beside my friend basically was screaming at me "you're in the wrong town". He was spitting on my buddy as he screamed
          Started as soon as the game started. I was the only Iggs fan and the prospect of jail wasn't appealing for slamming him in the head or getting pummeled by 10 Cowboy fans. Ends up this jackass was from Philadelphia and is a cowboy fan. He apologized to my buddy and then his gf shut him down. Guy behind us never stopped running his mouth. Iggs got the breaks beat off of them but all the times I've been at the Linc I've not seen fans act like this crew and it was everywhere. I just kept my head down and kept.quiet on the way out in the parking lot. Mob mentality set in.
          Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

It was their Super Bowl. They aren’t going far in the playoffs.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
              Ends up this jackass was from Philadelphia and is a cowboy fan.
              That’s why they are cockroaches. They are filthy, disease ridden and everywhere. They hide until they think it is safe to show their faces and then scurry out.

There is a guy who attends Bills games in the section where I generally sit when I go. He may root for the Bills but he’s a full kit Cowboy wanker. Unbelivable. Only a Cowboys fan would do that.
              Last edited by RSE; 12-11-2023, 05:55 PM.

Comment

lets face it,,Tex ass is the sphincter of the country
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

I would have gone to see the roaches play the Bills this weekend but I have a previous engagement. Too bad as I would have been the most inhospitable fucker in that parking lot.

Comment

Working...
                  X