We need an acronym for the…..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need an acronym for the…..

……Stop Blaming The Coordinators Dickheads.

Dickheads indiscriminately calling coordinators suckjobs

DICCS

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

DICCS
      My bad. As in the BigSlizz’s post….

Lovin’ On Coordinators Or Suck’em

LOCOS

Comment

My bad. As in the BigSlizz’s post….

Lovin’ On Coordinators Or Suck’em

LOCOS
        HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

DICCS
          The penis loving expert from Sarasota chimes in. Moth to a flame, your mom to a $20….Batch.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post

The penis loving expert from Sarasota chimes in. Moth to a flame, your mom to a $20….Batch.
            Big Three Inch Tranny Shows Self

B TITS

Comment

Big Three Inch Tranny Shows Self

B TITS
              Dick Ranger Attacks Man’s Ass

Drama
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Coughsufferers Hoo Invoke Coordinators Kulpability Eat Nether rod - Chicken
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Coordinators Under No Threat Squad.

Comment

Supporting Untenable Coaching Kakistocracies (SUCK)

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                      Coordinators Under No Threat Squad.
                      HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                        ……Stop Blaming The Coordinators Dickheads.
                        Meanwhile there are reports coming out the locker room that players are complaining about the long developing plays. That’s on HC and OC to fix. We saw the writing on the door weeks ago but keep being delusional. Only thing changed from last year to this year on our O is the OC and the fking RB. Keep telling yourself the OC isn’t an issue. Keep being blind. Need to get them cataracts checked out. Is Jalen holding the ball too long? Well yes because most and I say most of the time nobody is open. When you’re force feeding 3 guys it’s easy to defend, common sense shit. Can Jalen be better? Yes but the scheme and playcalling can be better first.

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post

Meanwhile there are reports coming out the locker room that players are complaining about the long developing plays. That’s on HC and OC to fix. We saw the writing on the door weeks ago but keep being delusional. Only thing changed from last year to this year on our O is the OC and the fking RB. Keep telling yourself the OC isn’t an issue. Keep being blind. Need to get them cataracts checked out. Is Jalen holding the ball too long? Well yes because most and I say most of the time nobody is open. When you’re force feeding 3 guys it’s easy to defend, common sense shit. Can Jalen be better? Yes but the scheme and playcalling can be better first.
                          No offense but is there really anybody here who believes Johnson is not a problem? Even the CUNT art vandelay thinks he’s a problem. Who are you calling out?

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

No offense but is there really anybody here who believes Johnson is not a problem? Even the CUNT art vandelay thinks he’s a problem. Who are you calling out?
                            There are no ITYSs to give on this one. We've all been there since the Jets game.

Comment

Predictable routes, no double moves, no creativity.

Comment

Working...
                              X