• Show
Clear All

• Dean

B, C or J?

I'm going with B. Don't think he's a C or J
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

He can't play for shit, but if you need a guided tour of the underground sex shows in Havana for your business associates, he's your man.

Comment

C. Third round injured pick is too low and too speculative for B and I haven’t really seen the behavior of a J. But he sure as shit is not NFL quality so he’d a C.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
          C. Third round injured pick is too low and too speculative for B and I haven’t really seen the behavior of a J. But he sure as shit is not NFL quality so he’d a C.
          I agree third round is a little low for a bust but I make an exception here. Howie had plenty of warning. Has that sort of move ever worked out for the Eagles (see Jones, Sidney)?
          --------

Comment

Speaking of third round chancers at linebacker, how’s Davion Taylor working out?

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA I love how we classify these guys and discuss the reasoning!!

Comment

C. Just as he was showing potential, he’s unavailable.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Bust for sure.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Third round but still a ton of hype.
                    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Maybe we should just throw him in the "medical reject" category.
                      --------

Comment

Right now he’s looking like a future recipient of the Andy Harmon/Chris T. Jones/Jamie Asher Memorial Award for players who get injured and then are never heard from again.

Comment

Right now he’s looking like a future recipient of the Andy Harmon/Chris T. Jones/Jamie Asher Memorial Award for players who get injured and then are never heard from again.
                          Add Ben Smith, Eagles 1990 first round pick to that list. He was awesome prior to his injury. From a Ruben Frank article in 2020:

Ben Smith (22nd pick in 1990): What could have been. Smith’s first 26 games were exceptional, but soon after breaking Bernie Kosar’s NFL record of 308 consecutive passes without an interception in Cleveland in 1991, Smith tore his ACL and was never the same. He started only three more games as an Eagle.”0

Comment

Working...
                          X