Enough with signing and trading for former "All-pros"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough with signing and trading for former "All-pros"

It almost never works. Going back to Richard Dent, Blaine Bishop, Levon Kirkland, etc. There's a reason Byard and Lawson were cheap and available.

The Bills traded their 2024 third round pick to Green Bay for Rasul Douglas. Would the Packers have traded him to Philly? Who knows. But Douglas is killing it in Buffalo and would have been a major upgrade for the Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      The Bills traded their 2024 third round pick to Green Bay for Rasul Douglas. Would the Packers have traded him to Philly? Who knows. But Douglas is killing it in Buffalo and would have been a major upgrade for the Eagles.
      I liked him the first time around, and he's still in his prime. Would have been a much better use of a 3rd round pick then former all-pro Robert Quinn was last year.

Comment

KiLLiv

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post

I liked him the first time around, and he's still in his prime. Would have been a much better use of a 3rd round pick then former all-pro Robert Quinn was last year.
          Literally the only pick Howie got right in the cataclysmic 2017 draft. Of course they let him walk.

Comment

As far as Byard and Leonard. people were killing Howie to do something. Not a lot of good choices mid-season.

I'll wait another week before passing judgment on Leonard but not particularly hopeful.

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
            X