Atlanta just not scoring alot of points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta just not scoring alot of points

over its last 6 games like 22 point Avg...

I dont get it,,,they will have no run game Sat,,,none what so ever,,Its Jones or nothing,,,last year we jammed it down their throats 250+ yards rushing, and they went to the dance,,,fucing funny,,,,, this defense is gonna wreck the fucing crap outta that Oline,,,will be fun to watch!

its almost as comicle as Trump saying he's smart,,best Schools, In control Genius"WilECyote" ect ect!

Ha Ha Ha!'

Fuc a Con they going down,, points!!!! I don't need No stinking points!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Gotta defend the slant to Julio and the double moves
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Yupp,,and split the double team and Get Home!

that will help the back side alot, also Wiz back will get the outside zone run back poppin!
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Wiz was truly missed.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I haven't posted on this board in years. The utter disrespect we are getting by the national media is insane. They are writing us off putting Atlanta in NFC championship game already. I can't wait till sat its the most excited I've been in along time. I have no doubt in my mind when im walking out of the linc with no voice i will be planning my trip back the following sunday!

Comment

Originally posted by Abarlam View Post
            I haven't posted on this board in years. The utter disrespect we are getting by the national media is insane. They are writing us off putting Atlanta in NFC championship game already. I can't wait till sat its the most excited I've been in along time. I have no doubt in my mind when im walking out of the linc with no voice i will be planning my trip back the following sunday!
            Agree but I think it’s the best thing that could have happened. They need a chip on their shoulder, played better when they had to prove themselves. This is a reset to before the electric slide.

Comment

I sure hope you are right! We all do!
              I figure pressure Ryan, and run the ball, and we may be there.
              Go Eagles!

Comment

1st #1 seed in NFL history to -2.5 underdog

Comment

Working...
                X