• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Sirianni

He’s a moron

I 2nd this

Comment

I still go back to penalties early on.. Hurts could've of sneaked it for a first by the endzone.. But we had a false start.. Once again getting 3 instead 7. I believe we had another one on the drive before/after. Then we had chances to put the game away and shit the bed again on offense. This doesn't look like a well coached team at all
      Last edited by maggsgsr; 12-19-2023, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Fire the Thin Fuck!
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

If home field throughout turns into a road playoff loss, off with his head!
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Why, they will replace him with another yes man.

Comment

Losing both coordinators was/ / is big problem, especially when all the best available were hired by the time yours left.

I expect to see two new ones next season.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I heard Siri defended throwing a low-percentage bomb into coverage, to an unreliable receiver, with 8 minutes left as they were moving the ball at will, killing the clock, and getting into a position to ice the game.

All of the dumb shit we're seeing on the field is the product of stupid coaches who don't do anything to stop it. Unless they luck into a couple of coordinators who can save Sirianni from himself, next season will probably be his last in Philly. We already know Lurie has a quick hook.

Comment

Fire the Flower Fuck

the dude blows…and with hurts calling out other guys practice habits and commitment, he can go too. He’s the main reason this offense has regressed this year

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post
                    Fire the Flower Fuck

the dude blows…and with hurts calling out other guys practice habits and commitment, he can go too. He’s the main reason this offense has regressed this year

Jalon Hertz

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                      I heard Siri defended throwing a low-percentage bomb into coverage, to an unreliable receiver, with 8 minutes left as they were moving the ball at will, killing the clock, and getting into a position to ice the game.
                      Don't forget the Seahawks had only 1 timeout left on that drive.

Comment

Last season we would have walked the ball down the field and ran out the last 6 1/2 minutes. Just fucking stupid.

Comment

Have to agree....Sirianni is a clown and needs to go, he's the circus leader, not HC material
                          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

I agree.. really would like norv turner john gruden ron rivera. They all have that mike holmgren coaching tree.

Comment

Sirianni is a NPC controlled by Howie.
                              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                              X