A fun ride is over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A fun ride is over

They caught lightning in a bottle last year but this thing is going to get bad. Lots of retirements, maybe a really bad contract at QB, and a ton of high missed draft picks. We had our fun, see you in five years

I’m beginning to think the QB might be a chump…his bullshit is getting old and I really don’t care about anything he has to say anymore

Comment

I can’t believe after the last 3 weeks, they can still be the 2 seed if they manage to win the next 3 against last place teams. None of those 3 games are gimmes…but this just doesn’t feel like a 2 seed

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
        I can’t believe after the last 3 weeks, they can still be the 2 seed if they manage to win the next 3 against last place teams. None of those 3 games are gimmes…but this just doesn’t feel like a 2 seed
        They are going to lose on of the games to the Giants.

Comment

I posted this last week. We are not beating the Giants twice not with this team's loser mentality.

Comment

This is what McMahon wants. Look for the Eagles to win the next two and then blow it the final week of the season.

--------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
            X