I can only speak for myself but I underestimated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can only speak for myself but I underestimated

the effect the post Super Bowl loss hangover would have on the Eagles. I thought they had a good enough roster to be somewhat more immune to it.

But the chickens have come home to roost. It's obvious the coaching and level of play have both regressed across the board. It's not just Hurts, not just the secondary, not just the DL, not just the coaches. It's the whole team. And don't forget Howie made some dumb moves during the off season too.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

We're the 90s Bills. Talent, swagger, all the media clips - dumb ass play calls/player decisions.

Comment

You know what’s crazy? We could have had CMC, we could have had some much better talent very cheap and Howie just didn’t do shit but bring in old washed up players.

Comment

Look at the Chiefs, doing some pretty dumb things too. It's not just the Super Bowl, it's an extra game for injuries, at least a three week delay for surgery and rehab, losing players and coordinators because they are hot for getting there.
        Last edited by 1960; 12-19-2023, 05:02 PM.

Comment

There are a lot of factors in my opinion. We had an extremely hard schedule this year with major coaching changes. Plus a lot of new faces on the roster
          Last edited by maggsgsr; 12-20-2023, 11:11 AM.

Comment

What’s clear is that, as with Doug, we now know who the brains of the operation were.

Comment

this is where I was at in August

If the eagles could make the post season and make it to the Divisional round..I'd consider that a successful season.
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
              X