Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enough already! I'm talkin' beisbol..................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post

Schiklegruber?
    HAHAHAHAHAHA GOO!

Comment

Remember this, when you missed your mouth and poured your beer down the inside of your jacket? Good times Z, good times!

"It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
        Remember this, when you missed your mouth and poured your beer down the inside of your jacket? Good times Z, good times!

HAHAHAHAHAHA you don’t miss a trick!!! I was shit-faced! Some of the best times of my life.

Comment

BTW, WTF were you wearing? You look like you’re ready to install a sewer line!
          Last edited by Two Gap Penetrator; 01-05-2024, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
            BTW, WTF were you wearing? You look like you’re ready to install a sewer line!
            BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You must have been shit faced. You’ve got to be the only person there that day not to remember the insulated Carharts I borrowed from the guy who worked on the farm next to my house. I may have looked like a municipal plumber, but I was sure warm the whole day.
            "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I can’t get over how long ago these pics were taken …

Guys wearing kelly green gear they bought when it wasn’t retro.

Older vehicles in the parking lot.

Comment

Working...
              X