Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your 13 year reminder of one of the greatest Eagles games ever played.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your 13 year reminder of one of the greatest Eagles games ever played.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvYFnElisL4&t=214s

I know we're not living in the past, but I watched this at my brother's bar next to a table of obnoxious NYG fans.

Hell yea it was! I consider Vick one of the top QBs in Eagles's history. If only we had gotten him right out of college

Comment

Lost my Dad right before that game... biggest Eagles fan I'll ever know. That video with Merrill and Mike and that music wrecks me more than Field of Dreams does (but I still watch it every time).

Comment

I'd go back to 1989. Will never forget this game vs the vaggies - Buddie's D and Randall's "the punt|"

Last edited by Riccardo; 12-20-2023, 01:09 AM.
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

When DeSean muffed that punt, I remember my heart dropping to the floor. But boy when he planted his left foot back and took off... the ensuing ten seconds are ten seconds I'll never forget as an Eagles fan.

Edit: Whoever edited that video for the perfectly timed music from Remember The Titans deserves a fucking award.
          Last edited by BirdsInNC; 12-20-2023, 10:29 AM.
          "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Not to jack the thread.. Here's a full recap of the comeback. Mike Vick took over that game.. Then Jackson just burnt the whole Giants team for the win! Dudes were losing their jock straps on that one

https://m.youtube.com/watch?si=yf_1I...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
              I'd go back to 1989. Will never forget this game vs the vaggies - Buddie's D and Randall's "the punt|"
              Another classic from '89.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

Another classic from '89.

As the world’s #1 foreskin hater, I remember this like it was yesterday.

My my horse had fallen ill that morning, and by the time the vet was finished with him it was already kickoff. I was listening on the radio as I drove home, and the further we fell behind the more the douchebag trio of Sonny Jurgensen , Sam Huff, and the play by play guy was laughing away at how ridiculously better their asshole team was. As my anger grew inside, I calmly turned to Mrs OB and told her to wait to hear what tune these dipshits are singing when the Iggles end up winning this game. Got home to see the second half on TV and it turned out to be one of the most enjoyable halves of football ever.

As for Jackson’s punt return, as soon as he futzed around catching the ball, I turned to Mrs OB and said, “uh oh, that’s going to let the coverage get past him. This might be something really special.” It sure was.

"It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I was DVR ing the game,, sitting there watching the 1st half I was just like WTF... 3 of the Gnats 1st half scores would have been over turned by todays replay standards.
                  I had to be in work by 3pm...so I cancelled the recording and hit delete...So as the night progressed the updates were coming thru on my phone..Think lewis took one in from deep that got the ball rolling...As the time passed all the Giants fans I was working with were coming up to me saying dude this can't be happening...Finally a friend of mines dad who was watching the Game at home.. A Gints fan of course; he walked over to me and said DJ just had a walk off game winning Punt return...I was on the floor laughing with glee shouting Div fucking Title!!!....I fucking erased the greatest Eagles comeback ever! What a day!
                  Last edited by TRENT; 12-20-2023, 05:22 PM.
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                  X