Do we want the Rams to lose tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we want the Rams to lose tonight?

Hearing a lot of chirping in the media that the Rams will beat the Eagles in a 2vs7 first round playoff match up. Not hard to look at their offense and see how they could be a problem. I'm kind of indifferent but I guess it might be better if they lost tonight. Their playoff chances would drop from 70% to 20%.

The "smart" money I'm seeing is on the Saints +4.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

The only and I mean only reservation I have about pulling for the Saints is our track record against them is almost as bad as our track record against Seattle.

Comment

If they get the 2 spot there is a better than jotnchance the Cowgirls (if they win) their first game play the 49ers and will knock out one of the teams that give then troubles. Do not see the Rams being and issue.

Comment

We have the Saints' 2nd rounder next year. A loss tonight almost certainly keeps them out of the playoffs.

I'm not too concerned with the playoff draw, at this point. At least until the Eagles look like a team capable of beating someone/anyone again.

Comment

Wouldn’t want to matchup with Rams in round 1. As far as QBs go Stafford might just be the best in the NFC…kind of surprised the Eagles shut them down in the 2nd half earlier this season

Comment

I've decided I don't wanna see the Eagles play the Rams.
            Last edited by Maniac; 12-22-2023, 05:30 AM.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
              Wouldn’t want to matchup with Rams in round 1. As far as QBs go Stafford might just be the best in the NFC…kind of surprised the Eagles shut them down in the 2nd half earlier this season
              Completely agreed. That game had me thinking the Eagles were really good.

Luckily it looks like the Rams are primed for the 6 seed.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Completely agreed. That game had me thinking the Eagles were really good.

Luckily it looks like the Rams are primed for the 6 seed.
                a lot still to be determined, but there is a scenario where the Eagles win out and end up as the 3 seed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

a lot still to be determined, but there is a scenario where the Eagles win out and end up as the 3 seed.
                  Hard to believe Detroit will defeat Dallas in Dallas, especially if the pukes somehow beat Miami this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                  X