I’m worried about the Cardinals game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m worried about the Cardinals game

Yes, I am looking past the Giants. A healthy Kyler is tricky.

Cardinals are one of those teams which always seem to give the Eagles fits. Thankfully they don't ALWAYS win, unlike the Seahawks.

MarTay! Two Gap knows what I'm talkin' 'bout.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      Yes, I am looking past the Giants. A healthy Kyler is tricky.
      I'm not a Kyler fan by any stretch, but for a defense that can't get off the field on third down, he's a terrible matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

I'm not a Kyler fan by any stretch, but for a defense that can't get off the field on third down, he's a terrible matchup.
        Exactly.

Comment

I'm hoping Maddox can stay healthy (he was a MAJOR loss) and also maybe we can get a little infusion of youth in the secondary. I think it really can't get any worse than it has been.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            Cardinals are one of those teams which always seem to give the Eagles fits. Thankfully they don't ALWAYS win, unlike the Seahawks.

MarTay! Two Gap knows what I'm talkin' 'bout.
            MarTay, John Brown, Jaxon Smith-Njigba. All similar gut wrenching losses.

Comment

Not to mention the NFC championship game we choked away to a mediocre Cardinals squad with a good QB.

Comment

Yup, oddly I circled this before the season as the schedule makers sprinkling a little extra difficulty…Giants, Commanders, and Cowboys all played AZ in weeks 1-3 when Murray would be out….we get them week 17 when he’s healthy and they are playing with nothing to lose.

im sure Gannon would like to stick it to us(fans), and the organization is too dumb to know they should be losing for draft position

Comment

if this game was in Zona Id be very concerned,,,don't know what we have for a team anymore,,,so judging a win or loss at this point has become incredibly hard.
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                    I'm hoping Maddox can stay healthy (he was a MAJOR loss) and also maybe we can get a little infusion of youth in the secondary. I think it really can't get any worse than it has been.
                    Getting Maddox back, replacing Bradberry with Ringo, and getting Nolan Smith more snaps could potentially make this defense serviceable. If there's going to be any kind of transformation this late in the game, I think it's going to come from those guys.

Comment

Trey McBride is going to do bad things to this defense.

Comment

Oh, for chrissakes, it's the fucking Cardinals!

Troy Vincent is retired and Mar Tay Jenkins is a ghost.

Jonathan Gannon is no Lombardi; hell, he isn't even Rich Kotite.

Iggles romp, Grasmanis 63 points.
                        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Working...
                        X