Enough with being punching bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough with being punching bags

I am really sick of all the joy that everyone in the NFL is taking at our expense. Worse yet most of the crap being said originates right here from the media and self hating fans. We are from Philly and nobody does like us. Grow a pair and embrace it and let's start a run on Monday.

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
    I am really sick of all the joy that everyone in the NFL is taking at our expense. Worse yet most of the crap being said originates right here from the media and self hating fans. We are from Philly and nobody does like us. Grow a pair and embrace it and let's start a run on Monday.
    I’m pumped! Her we go! Here we go! Crank this shit up!

After love, after love
    After love, after love
    After love, after love…

Do you believe in life after love?
    I can feel something inside me say
    I really don't think you're strong enough, no
    Do you believe in life after love?
    I can feel something inside me say
    I really don't think you're strong enough, no

Comment

The eagles will be punching bags until they stop running a JV offense and field a half way decent defense. Probably not happening this season but I’ll happily eat crow if I’m wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
        I can get on board with this.
        Last edited by art vandelay; 12-24-2023, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X