Johnson has to go.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnson has to go.

Either he has to go or Nick does. I’m agnostic.

Immediately after the end of this game.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      Either he has to go or Nick does. I’m agnostic.
      Both. Absolutely both.

Comment

I was saying this weeks ago man. I don’t need a whole season to see the O was broken. Saw that shit in week 3. Brian Johnson ain’t it. When we exit from the post season he is the first person I want gone or they need to hire an O consultant like they did for Desai.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
          Immediately after the end of this game.
          Agree

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
            I was saying this weeks ago man. I don’t need a whole season to see the O was broken. Saw that shit in week 3. Brian Johnson ain’t it. When we exit from the post season he is the first person I want gone or they need to hire an O consultant like they did for Desai.
            So was everyone except Art. We're all pretty much simpatico on this point.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

I’ve thought the Johnson hate was overblown, but I’m coming around. Some of it is the product of losing a very good coach so of course comparing this to that makes it seem worse.

we know this organization will force the decision on Sirianni, if they agree with us

Comment

There's not much strategy or imagination apparent in the play calling that's for sure. The players seem very frustrated.
                Last edited by Maniac; 12-26-2023, 04:23 AM.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

You were also bemoaning the Wentz trade after one half. If this were a 49ers board you’d be posting about how Shanahan “ain’t it.”

Comment

I think there are some legitimate complaints about Johnson. I also think there are some complaints that are just a matter of people needing a scapegoat.

Not running a tush push on 3rd and 1 was absurd. Other than that, I don’t really blame Brian Johnson for Zaccheaus forcing Scott to fumble, Goedert falling down on the pick six, or the 70 yard TD to Steve Slayton.
                    Last edited by art vandelay; 12-26-2023, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Vanilla Offense, I think everyone knows the plays prior to the m running, the formations are the same ones we have seen all year long, I watch other games and these teams run 20 different formations a game, Johnson is not the answer, Reich could be.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

I think there are some legitimate complaints about Johnson. I also think there are some complaints that are just a matter of people needing a scapegoat.

Not running a tush push on 3rd and 1 was absurd. Other than that, I don’t really blame Brian Johnson for Zaccheaus forcing Scott to fumble, Goedert falling down on the pick six, or the 70 yard TD to Steve Slayton.
                        So you’re saying Brian Johnson is ass - got it.

The players are starting to talk or in AJBs case not talking.

The Wentz trade was dumb because we had just paid him. That’s just a logical thought process. We pay a guy then draft his replacement and run him out of town after a 4k yard season.

I like Hurts but we went and did the same thing. Pay the dude after 1 great season and the next season they’re mediocre.

Something is broken in that locker room. Hellen Keller can see this offense is clearly not happy.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

None of us are blaming Johnson for ST or defensive issues, you know that. The offense bears the brunt of the blame because it should be the clear strength of the team and a top unit in the league. If it's the strength of this team, it's only by default.

If anything can be said in Johnson's defense, it's that Sirianni is the bigger problem. Steichen just had the muscle to overrule Siri's worst tendencies because of the success he was having.

Comment

None of us are blaming Johnson for ST or defensive issues, you know that. The offense bears the brunt of the blame because it should be the clear strength of the team and a top unit in the league. If it's the strength of this team, it's only by default.

If anything can be said in Johnson's defense, it's that Sirianni is the bigger problem. Steichen just had the muscle to overrule Siri's worst tendencies because of the success he was having.
                            Sirianni could put a stop to this any time he wants to. He won’t.

Comment

So you’re saying Brian Johnson is ass - got it.

The players are starting to talk or in AJBs case not talking.

The Wentz trade was dumb because we had just paid him. That’s just a logical thought process. We pay a guy then draft his replacement and run him out of town after a 4k yard season.

I like Hurts but we went and did the same thing. Pay the dude after 1 great season and the next season they’re mediocre.

Something is broken in that locker room. Hellen Keller can see this offense is clearly not happy.
                              No, I am not saying that.

The Wentz trade was smart and it was two years after we paid him.

We did not run Wentz out of town and it wasn’t after a 4k yard season. He forced himself out of town after a 41.9 QBR season.

Hurts hasn’t been mediocre.

Comment

Working...
                              X