• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No teams in the NFL this year are as good as the Eagles were last year

That’s frustrating to realize.

--------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

And look at how the 49ers and Cowboys have played after putting everything in to statement wins against the Eagles.

Comment

Someone is going to get hot in the post season. A la 2017 iggles
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Saturday presents a real quandary in that while it would be nice to clinch the division this coming weekend, and I can’t stand the Pukes, I don’t see the Lions going to Dallas and beating the Pukes. However that would give us the inside track to the two seed.

Comment

that's the life of an Eagles fan...they had a great opportunity last year and simply didn't get it done in the 4th qrt...
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
            Saturday presents a real quandary in that while it would be nice to clinch the division this coming weekend, and I can’t stand the Pukes, I don’t see the Lions going to Dallas and beating the Pukes. However that would give us the inside track to the two seed.
            Can't do it. I'm rooting for a total Cowboys collapse going into the playoffs, then rooting for the Rams and/or Vikings to help us with seeding. Either way, we're playing our starters in the swamp in week 18.

All of this could have been avoided if we hadn't gone full-retard in Seattle.

Comment

I’d happily take a Pukes loss. But I just don’t believe the Lions, fat and happy after winning the division, can go into Dallas and beat the Pukes. I really don’t believe I will eat crow. I just have a feeling, and like John McClane, when I start having feelings, people start dying.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                I’d happily take a Pukes loss. But I just don’t believe the Lions, fat and happy after winning the division, can go into Dallas and beat the Pukes. I really don’t believe I will eat crow. I just have a feeling, and like John McClane, when I start having feelings, people start dying.
                LOL. Just watched it this morning.

I don't think the Lions are all that good anyway, so I'm not expecting much.

Comment

Working...
                X