Zach Ertz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zach Ertz

A bit confused here, he was released to sign with a new team, reports he was coveted by 5 teams (one being the Eagles) but yet he still sits, so is this because he has not chosen a team or nobody wants him, I think he could help this team with just his presence on the field.

I think he may still be banged up? Wasn’t it an injury settlement / release?
    WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

No ge had just got off the IR and was heading into the practice window.

Comment

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
        I think he may still be banged up? Wasn’t it an injury settlement / release?
        Something is wrong,,,he's been hurt the past 2 years....Might just be a waste of a roster spot.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

The Inquirer had some articles that said his family would like him to come back to Philly. I think Trent might be correct.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Dick Hertz
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

He's washed up, otherwise he would be on an NFL roster right now. Considering he could never block, he probably doesn't add more value than our other backup TEs. Our fanbase needs to stop coveting these washed-up star players.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                He's washed up, otherwise he would be on an NFL roster right now. Considering he could never block, he probably doesn't add more value than our other backup TEs. Our fanbase needs to stop coveting these washed-up star players.
                This. If they're going to sign Ertz, it'll be to a one day contract so he can retire as an Eagle.

Comment

Apparently washed. Same draft class as Travis Kelce but goes to show their different styles of play. Zach caught a lot of passes and wasn't exactly the best at avoiding hits.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                    Apparently washed. Same draft class as Travis Kelce but goes to show their different styles of play. Zach caught a lot of passes and wasn't exactly the best at avoiding hits.
                    He was even better at avoiding YAC.
                    WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Working...
                    X