So even an old dog like me can be naive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So even an old dog like me can be naive

Ever since I first saw Travis Kelce in his getting two vaccines at the same time I thought, “hey, that’s a pretty good public service announcement, even if Pfizer’s name comes up at the end,”

Now I find out Taylor Swift’s muscle bound Ken Doll actually got an astounding 20 million dollars to do it! Hard t believe Harry........really fucking hard to believe. His salary isn’t close to that!

I got my flu and covid shots at the same time, and CVS didn’t offer me shit! Fuck them too!
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Covid shot killed a member of my family, glad I never got that shit. Had Covid 4 times so natural immunity if the best drug for me.

Comment

COVID killed my mother, so give me every shot you have. Just got my 2 shots 2 months ago.

Comment

Did the government pay him or Pfizer?
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
          Did the government pay him or Pfizer?
          Pfizer
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Working...
          X