Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They could have just tied the game and went to overtime. But No, dumb fucking Lions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They could have just tied the game and went to overtime. But No, dumb fucking Lions!

And Goff blows. The Lions blow. And now the Cow Shit Turds are still alive to win the division. Fuck Dallas! Fuck Dak!

They just made it harder for them to get the 2 seed in the process

Comment

I am aware. But I hate to see the Pukes win anyway.

Comment

There was some Special Olympics quality coaching the last two minutes.

Comment

Dan Campbell is such a clown

Comment

A GOOD PASS AND ITS A GOOD CALL.
            A BAD PASS DOESN'T MAKE IT A BAD CALL.

GOTTA WIN OUT....
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Phire Phat Phuck View Post
              And Goff blows. The Lions blow. And now the Cow Shit Turds are still alive to win the division. Fuck Dallas! Fuck Dak!
              Don’t forget the long drive with a first and goal leading to….0 points.
              WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Or just or - the ref can not be a fucking dweeb and listen to the player that walks to his face and says “Report”.

tbh we wanted Pukes to win but damn did the refs screw detroit. There were a few DPI that should have been called on Dallas - I saw a dude do exactly what they flag Bradberry for weekly (hooking a player) and no flag. ‍♂️

Dan Campbell was coaching to win and a bit too aggressive. Should have taken the 3 points in the first. Oh well. Go Birds - win out and 2 seed is ours forcing Dallas to visit Detroit in the playoffs.

Comment

Going to be a long while before Allen refs a Lions game again. And he will never referee a game in Detroit.

Goff flat called him a liar. He said that 68 reported. The other Lions and Campbell danced around it because they fear the NFL front office, but Goff said fuck it.

i think he reported but Allen couldn’t be bothered to pay attention and didn’t announce Decker as eligible. Once the linesman threw the flag he had to call it knowing he fucked up and everybody on the Lions knew it. Now he had to compound it by lying:
                  Last edited by RSE; 12-31-2023, 11:04 AM.

Comment

DON'T KNOW WHAT WAS SAID WHEN BOTH LINEMEN WENT UP TO THE ZEBRA BEFORE THE PLAY.
                    I HAVE TO THINK THEY SAID I'M ELIGIBLE AND REF JUST PLAIN FUCKED.

"LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Dallas win was better for the Eagles

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                        Dallas win was better for the Eagles
                        Every Eagles fan I know was rooting for the Lions last night.

Comment

Worst part is it got McCarthy and Dak off the hook for throwing a long pass on second down and giving the Lions an extra 40 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                          X