Anyone defend Brian Johnson again can fuck off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

dude can we cool it with the threats of violence on a message board? It’s gonna be alright man
    Nah I really want to smoke this fucking piece of shit. Some dudes learn only when they eat their chicklets. It's not a threat I want to knock him the fuck out
    Last edited by Spartan92; 12-31-2023, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
      Not single wheel rout...try for a flag,,but it didn't seem there was any pass interference when it cam to the home team...But one of their wr drags our DB down we get the flag...couldn't stop the run so why complain about the play calling?
      I actually do think there’s a lot to complain about on the last series. Don’t run the ball when you’re behind the sticks. Even on 3rd and long you could just ask Hurts to make a play like he did last week when he found AJ for 32 yards. It’s not like the Cardinals had much success stopping the pass today.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Enjoy “rooting” for this team. Looking forward to your “hahahahahahaha this team is trash” threads during the playoff loss.
        I can root for a team yet not be delusional as fuck like some. But but but we are are 6 7 8 and 0 and not lucky to have that record. Fucking sheep.
        Last edited by Spartan92; 12-31-2023, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
          Not single wheel rout...try for a flag,,but it didn't seem there was any pass interference when it cam to the home team...But one of their wr drags our DB down we get the flag...
          look at home and away penalty averages…the Eagles actually average more penalties at home. Dallas is one of the most penalized teams in the league, despite the fact that they average much less at home, where they are 8-0.

last nights game was pretty obvious…but remember we saw officials throw legitimate flags against Dallas that would’ve negated TDs…then have a conference and pick up those flags both times.

yes I will keep watching every week…but I do not believe refs are incompetent or inconsistent, just agenda driven

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
            Under four minutes in a close game, the head coach is dictating how he wants to attack. That is not on Johnson.
            Wasn't this the same coach that had this team in Superbowl last year? What changed outside of him?

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post

Wasn't this the same coach that had this team in Superbowl last year? What changed outside of him?
              Pressure. He played with house money all of last year. It's tougher when you are expected to win. Brian Johnson didn't make the decision to play for a FG.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Nah I really want to smoke this fucking piece of shit. Some dudes learn only when they eat their chicklets. It's not a threat I want to knock him the fuck out
                cmon man over some message board arguments, now we’re talking smoking him? I implore you…you don’t like each other, wouldn’t be the first or last time on this board….it can be just that and nothing more.

Comment

I can't root for a team yet not be delusional as fuck like some. But but but we are are 6 7 8 and 0 and not lucky to have that record. Fucking sheep.
                  It has nothing to do with being a sheep. It’s just a waste of time to post constantly about how this team “isn’t good” at a time when they are beating playoff teams.

I’m not sure when you jumped on the Eagles bandwagon, but now might be a good time for you to pick another team to complain about every week.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post

Pressure. He played with house money all of last year. It's tougher when you are expected to win. Brian Johnson didn't make the decision to play for a FG.
                    The frustrated players will soon give us some hints drip by drip on who the culprit is.

Comment

It has nothing to do with being a sheep. It’s just a waste of time to post constantly about how this team “isn’t good” at a time when they are beating playoff teams.

I’m not sure when you jumped on the Eagles bandwagon, but now might be a good time for you to pick another team to complain about every week.
                      Dude nothing you say about this team is right you are always wrong. I've probably been a fan longer than you have been alive. You don't like what I post, fuck off and don't reply. Like all of a sudden you are the guru of all things Eagles. Keep fluffing you are probably good at that in every sense of the word.
                      ​​​​​​.
                      ​​​​​​

Comment

Well if you did that one of two things would happen. Either you wouldn’t beat the shit out of me, which is more likely. Or say you beat the shit out of me. You would be doing a stretch in Attica or one of New York State’s other lovely correction facilities. And your wife and children will be paupers because I will sue you for everything you own.

you take the Eagles and a stupid message board way to seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Well if you did that one of two things would happen. Either you wouldn’t beat the shit out of me, which is more likely. Or say you beat the shit out of me. You would be doing a stretch in Attica or one of New York State’s other lovely correction facilities. And your wife and children will be paupers because I will sue you for everything you own.

you take the Eagles and a stupid message board way to seriously.
                          Of course a pussy as usual. Talks a lot of shit on a message board then when of he has to get on a fight says he would sue. Fucking hillbilly piece of shit. Didn't think you wo3be close to being man just a buffalo shit talker. Fuck outta here you little punk.

Comment

Dude nothing you say about this team is right you are always wrong. I've probably been a fan longer than you have been alive. You don't like what I post, fuck off and don't reply. Like all of a sudden you are the guru of all things Eagles. Keep fluffing you are probably good at that in every sense of the word.
                            ​​​​​​.
                            ​​​​​​
                            Wow, not being big on blaming everything on play callers, and being optimistic that the roster and wins against decent teams would eventually translate into this team reaching its potential. What a hot take, what a thing to be wrong about.

My next guru take is that this team shouldn't fire Howie Roseman. I look forward to a lively offseason of discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post

The frustrated players will soon give us some hints drip by drip on who the culprit is.
                              The drip may turn into a downpour.

Comment

Wow, not being big on blaming everything on play callers, and being optimistic that the roster and wins against decent teams would eventually translate into this team reaching its potential. What a hot take, what a thing to be wrong about.

My next guru take is that this team shouldn't fire Howie Roseman. I look forward to a lively offseason of discussion.
                                ironic that our worst loss in recent memory came against the coach that was board punching bag the last 2 years.

Gurus like you and I didn’t partake as much. Guess next year we can expect Brian Johnson to light us up. Or no…Sirianni - he’s definitely fired after a 3rd straight playoff appearance

Comment

Working...
                                X