Lean years ahead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lean years ahead

They way the have quit shows so deep problems with the makeup of this team. Losing to Gannon at home is a huge FU to the fanbase. Sirianni will be game after next season and who knows who will be left then. I'm not sure what to make of Hurts but you have to give him an offensive mind to help. The defense needs to be blown up. It's going to take time.

Probably have the personnel to go 3-4 while they rebuild the D.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

They were absolutely terrible in 2020-21 and the best team in the league two years later. I'm not buying the doom and gloom notion that the future is terrible. This year, however is toast.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Waaay too early to say that

Comment

Lots of bodies splashing into the Delaware river from the bridges.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Kelce will most likely call it quits and Johnson is not far behind. The defensive front seven is a mess and the secondary is not much better. They need to hire great coordinators and give them power which makes Sirianni even weaker to the team. The bottom line is they came out soft to start both halves today in a must win home game against a bad team. This is either bad talent, a disconnect. Between the coaches and players or both. Either way it's a tough fix.

they gambled that they could repeat and brought back guys who ended up being gassed. It's a pretty common thing. Think 2002 Sixers or 2012 Phillies. If it works great if not the bill is huge.
            Last edited by 1960; 12-31-2023, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Hate to bump myself but this looks more likely than when I posted it.

Comment

Working...
              X