Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sirianni can go to.

Get to fuck poser.

What good alternatives are there? Lurie seems to like to go with young unproven coaches.

At the very least I would force new coordinators on Sirianni. If he balks, he earns the Pederson treatment.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      What good alternatives are there? Lurie seems to like to go with young unproven coaches.

At the very least I would force new coordinators on Sirianni. If he balks, he earns the Pederson treatment.
      JIM BOB COOTER.

But seriously a lot of the alternatives will already be spoken-for once this team is out of the playoffs.

They have shown that they're not afraid of firing a guy too early, but I would guess it would take another underwhelming year for them to move on from Sirianni. I could see them forcing new coordinators on him.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

JIM BOB COOTER.

But seriously a lot of the alternatives will already be spoken-for once this team is out of the playoffs.

They have shown that they're not afraid of firing a guy too early, but I would guess it would take another underwhelming year for them to move on from Sirianni. I could see them forcing new coordinators on him.
        They never hire a coach has ever heard of so waiting would not hurt. I wonder who the offensive quality control coach of the Texans is.

Comment

Nick is safe, but they will absolutely force new coordinators on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
            Nick is safe, but they will absolutely force new coordinators on him.
            which is formula for disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
              Get to fuck poser.
              It’s clear he has lost this locker room and there’s no coming back from that. The offensive players no longer believe in his message and it’s obvious the defense has given up

Time to clean house of this coaching staff

Comment

Lurie is a big fan of the concept of emotional intelligence. It’s basically a way to say read the room in a way to sound smarter. He used it to fire Chip because he did not say hello to people in the building. I think Sirianni made a huge mistake yesterday by not taking ownership of the end of the game. The players, who have doubted the coaches for weeks, see that and might have written him off. If Lurie reads it that way anything goes. He fired Chip after winning seasons.

Comment

PSU's Franklin might be available
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                  X