The offseason cannibalism will be binge-worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The offseason cannibalism will be binge-worthy

And I don’t just mean around here. AJ Brown is a ticking time bomb and I can’t wait.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

The good thing is that exactly what this team needs! He doesn’t hold anything back when he does speak and I can’t wait.

I’ve had enough of this coaching staff and couldn’t care less about listening to their bullshit in the press conferences.

Hurts is another one..:his stoicism and main thing bullshit is tired and don’t wanna hear it anymore

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post
      The good thing is that exactly what this team needs! He doesn’t hold anything back when he does speak and I can’t wait.

I’ve had enough of this coaching staff and couldn’t care less about listening to their bullshit in the press conferences.

Hurts is another one..:his stoicism and main thing bullshit is tired and don’t wanna hear it anymore
      Agreed on Brown but you want that from your QB. Let them fill their roles.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
        And I don’t just mean around here. AJ Brown is a ticking time bomb and I can’t wait.
        ive thought about renewing our rivalry, but you’re less of a hater and I’m less of a fluffer these days. Maybe if they hire McNabb as OC…

Comment

I sense Smith is really frustrated too.

Comment

Agreed on Brown but you want that from your QB. Let them fill their roles.
            I hear you man but I’ve had enough of him

Oh and Howie is culprit #1…maybe we will all stop with this “best GM” bullshit! A good GM doesn’t ignore whole position groups

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

ive thought about renewing our rivalry, but you’re less of a hater and I’m less of a fluffer these days. Maybe if they hire McNabb as OC…
              Speaking of him, I looked him up today. Did you know he’s currently doing sports for a right wing media outlet??? Crazy.

A renewed rivalry would give us something to do, though.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post

I hear you man but I’ve had enough of him

Oh and Howie is culprit #1…maybe we will all stop with this “best GM” bullshit! A good GM doesn’t ignore whole position groups
                I’ll never get tired of a leader not betraying the trust of his team.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Speaking of him, I looked him up today. Did you know he’s currently doing sports for a right wing media outlet??? Crazy.

A renewed rivalry would give us something to do, though.
                  the board is on fire lately - I haven’t posted this much in years. Silver lining of this shit sandwich - ratings are sky high!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

the board is on fire lately - I haven’t posted this much in years. Silver lining of this shit sandwich - ratings are sky high!
                    You are speaking my language!
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                    X