I’m sick of Sirriani’s BS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m sick of Sirriani’s BS

Ending every sentence with “righhhtt” like trying to get you to go along with his bullshit. “That’s on me” bullshit. You’re damn right it’s on you that why you can get fucked after this season. I’ll bet he didn’t bring his kid out at today’s presser. Fucking weirdo.

I know everyone says are you going to fire a coach with three straight playoff appearances and a Super Bowl loss but…if they lose next week (which was always a possibility) and in the first playoff game he might get canned. I don’t think he helped himself with his press conference today. Not taking responsibility for that play calling before the FG is a big red flag. And if you are going to turn over your coordinators maybe it makes sense to just clean house.
    Last edited by 1960; 12-31-2023, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
      I know everyone says are you going to fire a coach with three straight playoff appearances and a Super Bowl loss but…if they lose next week (which was always a possibility) and in the first playoff game he might get canned. I don’t think he helped himself with his press conference today. Not taking responsibility for that play calling before the FG is a big red flag. And if you are going to turn over your coordinators maybe it makes sense to just clean house.
      Doug’s firing was surprising, not deserving but ultimately worked out.

firing Sirianni after the last 3 years would be batshit, even if they do lose the next 2 weeks and end with a whimper.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

Doug’s firing was surprising, not deserving but ultimately worked out.

firing Sirianni after the last 3 years would be batshit, even if they do lose the next 2 weeks and end with a whimper.
        It sends a message to the team. Don’t get comfortable with losing, MFers. This is what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post

It sends a message to the team. Don’t get comfortable with losing, MFers. This is what happens.
          today and really the last month are unacceptable I know…but it’s 3 out of 3 winning seasons. I wouldn’t say it is a losing culture…yet

Comment

It's not like I'm the only one saying this could get bad. A lot of the beat writers are saying the same thing.

Comment

This is like season 2 of Chump Kelly. Had some nice success his first year, second year began to lose the locker room. I don’t want to live through another Chump season 3.

Comment

Working...
              X