Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slept on it

Hot takes -

Howie - The defense is a mess because we never replaced the talent that walked away. Instead of getting decent LBs we replaced them with cardboard cut outs of NFL players and hoped for the bed That’s on Howie.

Jeff and Howie - Both need to back the fuck off and keep their fingers off the field. Say it again - no respectable coach or coordinator wants to come to Philadelphia because the GM has too much control on the field. This has been an issue since the end of Big Reds era tbh. I noticed that Jim left and “retired” or “took a break” and now has Browns defense balling. There is a reason no coach wants to be here so we are forced to go with unprovens. Tbh I wanted Kyle Shanny here a long time ago (when he was in ATL). Nick isn’t the answer.

OC - This is very frustrating to watch. The team is so talented to be this inept. I said it before - we misuse the talent on this team. It’s like the OC/HC can’t scheme them open like last year. Would love to see them bring in an experienced OC who can turn this around. We were winning off pure player talent. Finally caught up to us. Even the screens, wtf are we having DS block when JJ and AJB (big body receivers). Just very bad decisions from coaching.

DC - Probably should have left Desai in place and just had MP actually advise him. Desai was good at adjusting at half, MP not so much. Both should be gone at end of season though tbh.

HC - Nick - I love his personality for the most part, but he isn’t it. I have a feeling he is losing the team. AJB made a comment post game telling the media his silence isn’t directed at them. Him shaking his head at the end was a sure sign he was over this shit. I personally think Nick will be fired at end of season. If not for a few lucky drops this team would be 8 - 8. The wheels are off the wagon already at this point. He keeps saying “we need to fix it” it’s week 17 boss, you are who you are.

Jalen - he played well yesterday. Few hiccups but those are expected. He didn’t turn the ball over (Hail Mary not counted). I think we do have our QB of the future (no matter what I have posted in the past) Jalen has the tangibles to be a stud but he needs better coaching. Howie and Jeff need to see this. I truly believe in my heart Nick doesn’t have the coaching ability to develop Jalen to the best version of Jalen.

Sorry for the wall but figured I needed to get this off my chest. Not sure where the team goes from here without coaching changes. I’m gutted by this team atm. What a waste of a season.

Agreed…except I’ll add that Nick HAS ALREADY lost the team

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post
      Agreed…except I’ll add that Nick HAS ALREADY lost the team
      YES!
      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

If I had a dime for every time I’ve heard Sirianni has “lost the locker room” in the last 24 hours…

have always found that to be just as much of an indictment on the players as the coach. Andy Reid “lost the locker room” and now 2 super bowls later in KC. Doug had a Super Bowl and was a players coach and “lost the locker room”, and in Jacksonville has players saying “I’d die for him”.

Nick came in to a 4-11-1 team that was eating dead cap of the QB basket case that was part of Doug’s “lost locker room”, and is now 3 for 3 for winning seasons, playoff seasons, and a Super Bowl appearance just last season. If he’s “lost the locker room”, he’s either the biggest dickhead in the world or the locker room needs a cleanse of malcontent players.

one example, love Devonta Smith and he’s quoted last week saying he’s not happy…but if he catches a 3rd down pass to start the half we might have a different result yesterday. Has Nick lost him? And did he drop the pass because of the coach?

Comment

Working...
        X