Sirianni says he’s not concerned,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sirianni says he’s not concerned,

Number one, that is huge fucking lie and everyone knows it.

Number two, I want the coach to be concerned every fucking week. Do you think Bill Belichick was concerned every week? I do. Maybe if Nick was concerned we wouldn’t have walked out of the tunnel utterly unprepared to play a 3-12 team at home.

Then he says the calls on the last drive were good calls. Who believes that? The players don’t. Is he blaming the player’s execution? The players think so. Doug Pedersen was far from perfect, but he never lost the locker room and never got full of himself.

When you start losing, that act wears thin. Hey did you see that chick on the broadcast yelling, “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?” Anyway it’s going viral on TikTok. Lol
    Last edited by Two Gap Penetrator; 01-01-2024, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
      When you start losing, that act wears thin. Hey did you see that chick on the broadcast yelling, “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?” Anyway it’s going viral on TikTok. Lol
      YEA I SAW THAT.
      IT WAS PERFECT.
      ITS WHAT EVERY ONE OF US WAS SCREAMING ALL GAME.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I totally understood when opposing fans said Nick was annoying with his antics on the sidelines and I also knew our fans would rip his nuts off when things went south.....and here we are.

Comment

Me and my wife was just talking about that lady saying wtf is going on. Then I also remember the crowd chanting "Run the ball" last week in the Giants game. Both the OC and DC need to be terminated asap after the season.

Comment

Working...
          X