Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You score 31 points at home and LOSE?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You score 31 points at home and LOSE?????

WTF happened to our defense????

DESAI AND PATRICIA.
    BOTH WILL GONE IN A FEW WEEKS.....
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I've said this all year....we are the worst tackling team in the league. Leads to 2nd and 3rd and short and we can't get off the field....add to that pathetic secondary and you have what we see

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
        DESAI AND PATRICIA.
        BOTH WILL GONE IN A FEW WEEKS.....
        So the injuries in the defensive backfield have nothing to do with it? It’s all scheme.

Comment

IF YOU ALREADY KNOW THEN WHY ARE YOU ASKING?
          DIPPIN INTO THE WILD TURKEY A BIT EARLY?
          I HAVE!!!!!
          MY OPINION IS DESHIT AND PATRICUNTA.

CANT STOP RUN EITHER RIGHT?

SO BACKUP D BACKS THAT CANT COVER RECEIVERS IS THE REASON FOR THAT TOO I GUESS.
          Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-01-2024, 12:54 PM.

Comment

IF YOU ALREADY KNOW THEN WHY ARE YOU ASKING?
            DIPPIN INTO THE WILD TURKEY A BIT EARLY?
            I HAVE!!!!!
            MY OPINION IS DESHIT AND PATRICUNTA.

CANT STOP RUN EITHER RIGHT?

SO BACKUP D BACKS THAT CANT COVER RECEIVERS IS THE REASON FOR THAT TOO I GUESS.
            Yes some of it is scheme. Our defensive ends are just not stout against the run. They like to line up wide and speed rush so they get ridden out wide. Our interior defensive linemen are young and have hit the wall. AND THERE IS NOT ONE LINEBACKER THAT CAN PLUG IN A TV NEVER MIND PLUG A GAP!!!!!!!! AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH
            Last edited by Two Gap Penetrator; 01-01-2024, 01:04 PM.

Comment

SCREW ALL THIS.....
              I HAVE AN IMPORTANT QUESTION....
              SHOULD I STAY WITH WILD TURKEY OR SWITCH OUT TO CROWN ROYAL....
              THIS...THIS IS MY CONCERN FOR THIS DAY.....

Comment

SCREW ALL THIS.....
                I HAVE AN IMPORTANT QUESTION....
                SHOULD I STAY WITH WILD TURKEY OR SWITCH OUT TO CROWN ROYAL....
                THIS...THIS IS MY CONCERN FOR THIS DAY.....
                GOBBLE GOBBLE

Comment

The defensive effort yesterday screamed a complete lack of will and competitiveness. The players showed more heart on browns pick six than the rest of the game. Yet another sign that they have checked out

This tells me that they are still playing for each other but that’s it. They don’t give a shit what the coaches are saying

Comment

THATS WHAT IM THINKIN.
                    THOUGHT ABOUT A BIT OF WILD IRISH ROSE OR MADDOG...AS WELL. WHAT THE HELL....

END OF THE MONTH....CAN THE COORDINATORS AND ASSISTANTS, GRAB SOME HIGH END NCAA COACHES.
                    A CORNER OR TWO, TWO D LINEMAN...AND GOING TO NEED A CENTER... KELCE WILL BE DONE AFTER THIS FIASCO.

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
                      I've said this all year....we are the worst tackling team in the league. Leads to 2nd and 3rd and short and we can't get off the field....add to that pathetic secondary and you have what we see
                      Also on the third and longs they throw short of the sticks and still get the first down because they can’t tackle. This whole forget the preseason has not worked. You end up with healthy players with no fundamentals.

Comment

I DON'T LIKE NO PRESEASON EITHER, BUT BY THIS TIME, PLAYING PEEWEE, HIGH SCHOOL, COLLEGE BALL, IF THEY DONT KNOW FUNDAMENTAL FOOTBALL BY NOW THEY NEVER WILL.
                        SHIT OUR NEIGHBORHOOD FOOTBALL TEAM EVEN PRACTICED TACKLING.
                        AND WE HIT LIKE A TON OF BRICKS.
                        Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-01-2024, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
                          Dead nuts on. Bumping guys instead of wrapping up. The exact opposite of even a mediocre D.
                          WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Shit linebackers. Undervaluing the position is one thing. Running total trash out there is another.
                            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

^ This.

Comment

Working...
                              X