Play the backups against the Giants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play the backups against the Giants

At least they’ll be more rested going into Wild Card weekend.

I don’t think it really matters at this point…the team has checked out and the message is falling on deaf ears. They can have 2 weeks off and it wouldn’t matter IMO

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post
      I don’t think it really matters at this point…the team has checked out and the message is falling on deaf ears. They can have 2 weeks off and it wouldn’t matter IMO
      As unfortunate as it is this seems to be the case.

The playoff team we draw will do long drives to keep the O off the field , gambling the at our O goes 3 and O at least one time and our D can’t stop a sneeze - Recipe for disaster.

Can we talk about one thing? Avonta Maddox is injured again….love this dude but he ain’t built for the football life sadly. Hopefully he can be a coach somewhere because he knows how to play but his physical body is soft sadly.

Comment

Consensus is that it doesn’t matter anyway, but I do think they might as well start game planning for Tampa now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
          Consensus is that it doesn’t matter anyway, but I do think they might as well start game planning for Tampa now.
          they actually would have a better shot beating the Bucs on the road than th Rams or Seahawks at home.

Comment

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN THE PLAYOFFS....
            IM OUT OF ICE.....
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post

they actually would have a better shot beating the Bucs on the road than th Rams or Seahawks at home.
              I agree. Though it’s looking like GB might get the 7 spot and I have no doubt their QB could carve up this defense.

getting the 2 seed and homefield was as much about keeping Dallas from getting it. So that part sucks, but the first round matchup is probably more favorable now(not saying they can stop Tampa’s receivers)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

I agree. Though it’s looking like GB might get the 7 spot and I have no doubt their QB could carve up this defense.

getting the 2 seed and homefield was as much about keeping Dallas from getting it. So that part sucks, but the first round matchup is probably more favorable now(not saying they can stop Tampa’s receivers)
                and after yesterday the home crowd could turn very ugly if they don't get off to a great start.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post

It's hard to believe this defense shut down Tampa on the road earlier this season, but I would also take my chances on that happening again before hoping they could have another good effort against the Rams.

Comment

Mike Evans will have a field day.

Comment

BUMP! I told you to play the backups against the Giants! I said it all along!

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                        You called it!
                        --------
                        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                          You nailed it.. This game only caused more injuries.to key players

Comment

Working...
                          X