Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything you need to know about the Eagles problems

Via ZBerm:

Nick Sirianni on Haason Reddick dropping into coverage 7 times (the most in his Eagles career): "You're trying to not be predictable in different fronts that you're in. I know when we see somebody that's predictable in anything, right, that we try to take advantage of that. And so, you're trying not to be predictable. We know, he gets paid to rush the passer and he's really good at it. But again...quarterback is going to get it out even quicker if he knows exactly what's happening."

Big time overthinker.

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

So many jocks are lost with the Eagles shotgun play action. Nothing prettier than a RB going four steps sideways for a fake handoff.

Comment

'When people say “right” after everything they are implying to the listener that what they are saying is not only obviously correct but that the listener already understands and is already in agreement with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
        So many jocks are lost with the Eagles shotgun play action. Nothing prettier than a RB going four steps sideways for a fake handoff.
        Unbelievable

Comment

Lol wow…flower boy is so far gone it’s comical at this point. This team doesn’t stand a chance with this clown

Its time for this moron to go

Comment

Well beat me over the head with a dummy stick. Jalen Hurts has attempted one pass from under center in the first 14 weeks. How’s that for self scouting?

This is a fucking idiot show. The season can’t end fast enough.

Comment

Well beat me over the head with a dummy stick. Jalen Hurts has attempted one pass from under center in the first 14 weeks. How’s that for self scouting?

This is a fucking idiot show. The season can’t end fast enough.
              This!!! Marcus Hayes wrote a good column about how badly this clown has handled things and how he’s lashing out at players and coaches on the sideline. This is all his doing

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post

This!!! Marcus Hayes wrote a good column about how badly this clown has handled things and how he’s lashing out at players and coaches on the sideline. This is all his doing

I get it. It’s too late for wholesale changes this late in the season but if I could demand one directive, it would be to run from under center at least once every set of downs. That would freshen their swamp ass up.

Comment

I get it. It’s too late for wholesale changes this late in the season but if I could demand one directive, it would be to run from under center at least once every set of downs. That would freshen their swamp ass up.
                  I think they need to do more…much more! This team, as is, with these shitbag coaches have no future. It’s been said ad nauseam since they lost yesterday…this is easily the most poorly coached team in the league

I for one am glad what AJ Brown is doing. I just wish he would throw these coaches under the bus more publicly

Comment

Putting players into position to succeed. Smartest guy in the room.
                    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post
                      Lol wow…flower boy is so far gone it’s comical at this point. This team doesn’t stand a chance with this clown

Its time for this moron to go
                      Right. just listening to his interviews makes me cringe at the answers he gives. Must be just as bad listening to him in the classrooms and on the field as a player, they are NOT following his ridiculousness and it shows. He's got to go.
                      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                      X