Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Sirianni and AJ Brown coexist next year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Sirianni and AJ Brown coexist next year?

I highly doubt it. It's likely one of these two guys will not be here next season.

What do their contracts look like?
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      What do their contracts look like?
      42 million dead cap hit if AJ Brown is traded...

I hate to agree that the odds of them coexisting don't look good.

Comment

AJ isn’t going anywhere…he’s too important to the offense, regardless of the cap hit.

Sirianni is an average coach with a shit scheme. I’d rather have AJ than Sirianni anyway
        Last edited by birds586; 01-02-2024, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post
          AJ isn’t going anywhere…he’s too important to the offense, regardless of the cap hit.

Sirianni is an average coach with a shit scheme. I’d rather have AJ then Sirianni anyway
          I would ditch Nick before AJB but who wants to come here and coach when Jeffery “Jerry Jones” Lurie and Howie have their hand on the field and control which assistants the coaches bring in etc etc basically power tripping. Head down issues from office to coaches.o

We should of gotten Brian Johnson help. Who was that fuck wad OC we had who needed to be fire into a cannon ….Mike Groh. Remember that guy? He took our SB winning offense and made it ass. Brian Johnson is Mike Groh reincarnated by the football devil.
          Last edited by Williejay; 01-02-2024, 02:19 PM.

Comment

“Who wants to come here and coach under Lurie and (the haberdasher/HowLo”) is a tale as old as time. It’s how we got Ray Rhodes, Andy Reid, Doug Pedersen, and now Sirianni.

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post

I would ditch Nick before AJB but who wants to come here and coach when Jeffery “Jerry Jones” Lurie and Howie have their hand on the field and control which assistants the coaches bring in etc etc basically power tripping. Head down issues from office to coaches.o

We should of gotten Brian Johnson help. Who was that fuck wad OC we had who needed to be fire into a cannon ….Mike Groh. Remember that guy? He took our SB winning offense and made it ass. Brian Johnson is Mike Groh reincarnated by the football devil.
              I think you've confused Mike Groh for Carson Wentz.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                I highly doubt it. It's likely one of these two guys will not be here next season.
                Yeah, No Way! I'm sure AJ isn't the only one who feels that way...Sirianni has to go

YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post

Yeah, No Way! I'm sure AJ isn't the only one who feels that way...Sirianni has to go

This^^

Comment

The first 31 games of AJ Browns Eagles tenure, they went 26-5 and we didn’t hear much about his frustrations aside from an overblown sideline tiff.

But the first sign of struggle the WR room is unhappy? Best WRs this team has ever had but they are upset, while also adding some fumbles and inopportune drops during this stretch. I don’t hear this about Kelce, Lane, Cox, BG, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                      They'll play horse or paper footballs or some shit and make up until shit turns sour after a few games.
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                      X