No announcement yet.

Here’s a fun fact I read this morning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here’s a fun fact I read this morning.

The Eagles are 2-5 in games where Gainwell played at least 40.6% of snaps and 8-0 where he has played less than 40% of snaps.

And we all know after this season Swift will be gone and Gainwell will still be an Eagle.

I LOVE fun facts!

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      The Eagles are 2-5 in games where Gainwell played at least 40.6% of snaps and 8-0 where he has played less than 40% of snaps.

And we all know after this season Swift will be gone and Gainwell will still be an Eagle.
      i can’t understand why they have not played Scott. They always chose finesse over power.

Comment

This coaching staff is an abomination! And it all starts with flower boy

there’s really no other way to put it

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post

i can’t understand why they have not played Scott. They always chose finesse over power.
          Agree. That’s another way to change your look. Play a guy that has been historically good.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

I know Swift is clearly the better back, but after Kollmann's breakdown on their zone running schemes, I have a little more sympathy for what Gainwell is forced to work with. Gowton's stat doesn't necessarily indict Gainwell... I suspect it means that he's on the field more when it's all pass/all the time, and the Eagles are playing stupid, predictable football.

It's hard to get a good read on who these players really are when the coaching is this atrocious. We've seen it too many times, when we cut guys loose because they're useless in our bad system, and they go elsewhere and flourish.

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post
              This coaching staff is an abomination! And it all starts with flower boy

there’s really no other way to put it
              YES
              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
              X