Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidential (c) to IE

Check your mailbox.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Am I going to have to sit in time out for calling you a no good schnook?

I was just singing the rapper song who free styled on you 10 years ago at a talegayte. Nobody seems to remember that

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
      Am I going to have to sit in time out for calling you a no good schnook?

I was just singing the rapper song who free styled on you 10 years ago at a talegayte. Nobody seems to remember that
      Because there’s just too few of us left. Too many young douchebags. I’ll bet maybe 8 people knew about humping Kermit!

The board is often as bad as the Iggles.

oh, and of course I remember the parking lot rapper. Did you know he and Zubaz got married?
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post

Because there’s just too few of us left. Too many young douchebags. I’ll bet maybe 8 people knew about humping Kermit!

The board is often as bad as the Iggles.

oh, and of course I remember the parking lot rapper. Did you know he and Zubaz got married?
        Haha!

I agree, probably 8 people even know about humping Kermit.

BigSlizz is currently trying to overthrow the old times in a coup d’čtat. He thinks the wishbone is salad dressing when I brought up that the Eagles should use it.

Comment

Haha!

I agree, probably 8 people even know about humping Kermit.

BigSlizz is currently trying to overthrow the old times in a coup d’čtat. He thinks the wishbone is salad dressing when I brought up that the Eagles should use it.
          BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Humping Kermit....beautiful....was thinking abut IG's tribute to Dullass the other day....Classic

Comment

With all the Cowgirl love each day also reminisced about those humps p1 and Big Tex and the douchebag Redskin yes I said Redskin fan who was on here more than us (can't remember his name)

Comment

What the fuck was the name of the guy on the Heil to the Foreskins board that we doxed?

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                  What the fuck was the name of the guy on the Heil to the Foreskins board that we doxed?
                  George LaBuffoon Lafoon)

Comment

George LaBuffoon Lafoon)
                    My favorite was the Rivals.com panty raids we did on the Foreskin board.

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
                      With all the Cowgirl love each day also reminisced about those humps p1 and Big Tex and the douchebag Redskin yes I said Redskin fan who was on here more than us (can't remember his name)
                      Big Tex was actually a cool old dude. I doubt very much that he’s still around.

Comment

Big Tex was actually a cool old dude. I doubt very much that he’s still around.
                        You’re thinking of Old Guy, the righteous Pukes fan.

Big Kotex was always a douchebag.

Comment

My favorite was the Rivals.com panty raids we did on the Foreskin board.

Chief Jay Strongbow. BWAHAHA

Comment

This year is the twentieth anniversary of our crossing the Rubicon.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Chief Jay Strongbow. BWAHAHA

Hahaha!!!!! Great raids!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X