Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AND CONGRATS TO SOUTH PHILLY STRING BAND...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AND CONGRATS TO SOUTH PHILLY STRING BAND...

GREAT SHOW. FIRST PLACE NAILED IT....
    ..GREAT SHOWS BY ALL THIS YEAR
    AND THANK YOU TO ALL WHO GIVE THEIR TIME AND EFFORT TO CONTINUE THIS TRADITION ONLY DONE IN THIS CITY.
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-04-2024, 10:47 AM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

It’s a drag queen show. … calling themselves fancies and strutting around? Are you f-n kidding me?

Mark my words. Half of the grand poobahs are on the Epstein list today!

Comment

I WOULDN'T EXPECT ANYTHING LESS FROM THIS BOARD.
      STRING BANDS WHERE SO GOOD.
      THEY WORK HARD ALL YEAR FOR A 4.5 MINUTE SHOW...

MY DAD WAS IN A STRING BAND FOR YEARS WHEN I WAS A YOUNGIN.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
        I WOULDN'T EXPECT ANYTHING LESS FROM THIS BOARD.
        STRING BANDS WHERE SO GOOD.
        THEY WORK HARD ALL YEAR FOR A 4.5 MINUTE SHOW...

MY DAD WAS IN A STRING BAND FOR YEARS WHEN I WAS A YOUNGIN.

string bands might be guilty by association. I’m trying to be diplomatic here
        Last edited by Drama Queen; 01-04-2024, 11:55 AM. Reason: String not sting

Comment

HEY I GET IT. EVERYONE TRIES TO FUNNY.
          NOTICE I SAID TRIES.....

SOUTH PHILLY STRING BAND WAS GREAT THIS YEAR. HUNDREDS OF HOURS OF PRACTICE TO PUT ON A SHOW LIKE THAT.
          BUILDING ALL THE PROPS. THE COSTUMES.
          TOP 5 WHERE ALL EXCEPTIONAL.
          THE REAL PARTY IS ON 2 STREET AFTER THE PARADE.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
            It’s a drag queen show. … calling themselves fancies and strutting around? Are you f-n kidding me?

HAHAH!! Yes exactly. Gay guys playing terrible music - it sucks!
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

WAS GOING TO GIVE A FULL REVIEW LIKE
              MA-MAN IN MY AVATAR.
              I KNEW THE HATE WOULD FLOW, AND KNEW WHO FROM.
              JERSEY STRING BAND BEING BRAND NEW LOOKED LIKE THEY HAD A TON OF FUN WITH THE KIDS OUT THERE.
              I EXPECT THEM TO GET BETTER EACH YEAR , BUT WILL TAKE SOME TIME.

Comment

WAS GOING TO GIVE A FULL REVIEW LIKE
                MA-MAN IN MY AVATAR.
                I KNEW THE HATE WOULD FLOW, AND KNEW WHO FROM.
                JERSEY STRING BAND BEING BRAND NEW LOOKED LIKE THEY HAD A TON OF FUN WITH THE KIDS OUT THERE.
                I EXPECT THEM TO GET BETTER EACH YEAR , BUT WILL TAKE SOME TIME.
                Prancing around for hours with a fringy parasol? WTF?

… and what kind of candy ass spends all year designing and stitching a flamboyant costume?

Broad daylight parade. No parade. That’s some zesty shit.
                Last edited by Drama Queen; 01-06-2024, 11:48 AM. Reason: Broad not board

Comment

SEZ THE GUY WHO'S NAME IS QUEEN.

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

SEZ THE GUY WHO'S NAME IS QUEEN.
                      These guys could be sashaying down Broad Street with 20 dildos flaring out of the bloomers like a peacock.

But latent homosexuality in broad daylight be damned! You would be like…

Oh, that’s the Froggy Carr Wench Brigade! They’re having fun this year! And look at those shoes! I have a feeling they’re going to win it back from the O’Malley’s !

Comment

They do work hard and spend time and money for a 1 time few minute routine every year. We always have it on and give our support. My wife watched it with her mother and kept tradition going after she passed. It's the only one of its kind.

Comment

These guys could be sashaying down Broad Street with 20 dildos flaring out of the bloomers like a peacock.

But latent homosexuality in broad daylight be damned! You would be like…

Oh, that’s the Froggy Carr Wench Brigade! They’re having fun this year! And look at those shoes! I have a feeling they’re going to win it back from the O’Malley’s !
                          WELL I WAS TALKING ABOUT STRING BANDS. DIDN'T SAY A WORD ABOUT THE COMIC DIVISION.
                          BUT YA GOTTA HATE ON SHIT I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT. I GET IT.
                          LIKE I SAID, I WOULDN'T EXPECT ANYTHING LESS FROM THIS BOARD.
                          I KNOW MY DAD LOVED IT WHEN HE WAS PLAYING IN STRING BAND IN MID 50'S.
                          I BELIEVE IT WAS SOUTH PHILLY BUT DON'T KNOW FOR SURE

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                            They do work hard and spend time and money for a 1 time few minute routine every year. We always have it on and give our support. My wife watched it with her mother and kept tradition going after she passed. It's the only one of its kind.
                            I THINK THEY START UP AGAIN WORKING ON THIS YEARS PARADE IN FEBRUARY. WORKING ON A THEME AND MUSIC.

Comment

Working...
                            X