Colts offense…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colts offense…

Looks awful familiar with their running, blocking and motion from all receiver positions

I want that guy back as HC

Comment

Steichen horribly managed the end of that game.

Bled the clock, wasted a timeout so you can call a pass to your 4th string RB when you’ve been running it down their throat all game.

if Sirianni and Brian Johnson did that you’d suggest a public hanging

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
        Steichen horribly managed the end of that game.

Bled the clock, wasted a timeout so you can call a pass to your 4th string RB when you’ve been running it down their throat all game.

if Sirianni and Brian Johnson did that you’d suggest a public hanging
        Didn’t mention one thing about the game management. And yes I agree on that last play call but had the pass been a little better or the back made a fairly easy catch, it would’ve been a good play.

what I was saying was the creativity and diversity. And like you mentioned, running the ball down their throat all game

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post

Didn’t mention one thing about the game management. And yes I agree on that last play call but had the pass been a little better or the back made a fairly easy catch, it would’ve been a good play.

what I was saying was the creativity and diversity. And like you mentioned, running the ball down their throat all game
          they scored 17 points against a middle of the pack defense. I think Steichen is a good coach but this is Frank Reich all over again, even with the team he went to…you wouldn’t give the Eagles coaches any benefit of the doubt if they took out their highly paid workhorse RB and called that play.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

they scored 17 points against a middle of the pack defense. I think Steichen is a good coach but this is Frank Reich all over again, even with the team he went to…you wouldn’t give the Eagles coaches any benefit of the doubt if they took out their highly paid workhorse RB and called that play.
            Honest question…what have the eagles coaches done this year to deserve any benefit of the doubt?

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post

Honest question…what have the eagles coaches done this year to deserve any benefit of the doubt?
              started 10-1, beat the Cowboys, chiefs, and Bills in consecutive weeks.

Comment

Working...
              X