This is just stunning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is just stunning

No words to describe what a shit team we’re trying to support.

I have watched this team for over 60, going on 70 years. Through Kotite, Wolman, Kuharich, and so many others. I put this team as #1 when it comes to terrible, pathetic performance.

After next week, Laurie better be ready to fire every fucking coach on this team and start over. Either that or he can go fuck himself too!
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Every coach.

Comment

The '94 Kotite collapse seemed impossible to top. At worst, this team has matched that accomplishment.

I wish there was a way to decline a playoff invitation. Maybe the team can miss their flight.

Comment

Are they purposely throwing this game?
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

If you really want to see Sirianni gone, a 40+ point blowout, shutout loss to the Giants should do the trick. Because that's what's coming.

Comment

I don't see any choice. Something is seriously fucked up.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

You can’t excuse the plays totally. You need a few dogs to quit this bad. On defense has Carter and the young DB’s. That’s it that’s worth keeping.

Comment

So we lose Suer Bowl last year on a shaky call and now this?? Watched colts game last night and Steichen offense looked stunningly good...Sirianni shoud be on hot seat for this

Comment

Working...
                X