Never thought I would see the day…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never thought I would see the day…

Where I honestly felt that I hated the team I root for!

But yes I hate this team…oh and Jalen can go too

That’s a bit premature on Hurts. Is there any team whose QB shouldn’t go?

Comment

Man gtfo with your bullshit…let me guess this is just a bump in the road and the coordinators are unfairly blamed and blah blah blah

Comment

Yeah the QB who almost won MVP, and just got signed franchise QB money this off-season…get rid of him.

All of us are miserable but you’re on another level of bitch made fan. Oh boohoo I hate them….dont watch next week then

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post
          Man gtfo with your bullshit…let me guess this is just a bump in the road and the coordinators are unfairly blamed and blah blah blah
          No, just think it’s wildly premature to say Hurts can “go.” If you hate the coaches you have to at least want to see Hurts with a different staff.
          Last edited by art vandelay; 01-07-2024, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Hurts has been killed this year by awful coaching, game planning and play calling. He was obviously told to stay in the pocket and he tried to play a way he has never had to play. Add in coaches he put him in awful situations and he was doomed.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
              Hurts has been killed this year by awful coaching, game planning and play calling. He was obviously told to stay in the pocket and he tried to play a way he has never had to play. Add in coaches he put him in awful situations and he was doomed.
              If you needed them to give you an example, it happened on Mariota's first play. Giants knew what was coming.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                Yeah the QB who almost won MVP, and just got signed franchise QB money this off-season…get rid of him.

All of us are miserable but you’re on another level of bitch made fan. Oh boohoo I hate them….dont watch next week then
                Lmao you can eat a dick too…been watching this team for more than 30 yrs and I’ll continue to pay for my season tickets and watch them again next week. No matter what you think or say. The level of keyboard tough guy on this board is hilarious

And yes Art it is extremely premature but they aren’t getting rid of flower boy and hurts has regressed.

In all honesty I’m just fuckin pissed

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post

If you needed them to give you an example, it happened on Mariota's first play. Giants knew what was coming.
                  Exactly. You might lose him if you don’t change the head coach.

Comment

Lmao you can eat a dick too…been watching this team for more than 30 yrs and I’ll continue to pay for my season tickets and watch them again next week. No matter what you think or say. The level of keyboard tough guy on this board is hilarious

And yes Art it is extremely premature but they aren’t getting rid of flower boy and hurts has regressed.

feel free to show me where I was a keyboard tough guy. You saying to get rid of Hurts is an overreaction, but I get it you pay for season tickets and want to speak to Sirianni’s manager

Comment

Yeah I get being pissed. It’s just the stuff like posting during a game without their two best targets and Pro Bowl RB that they need to get rid of their QB that I disagree with.

Honestly at this point I wouldn’t rule out that they fire Sirianni.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                        That’s a bit premature on Hurts. Is there any team whose QB shouldn’t go?
                        Never mind the fact that moving him this off-season isn't even remotely possible.

Comment

Honestly at this point I wouldn’t rule out that they fire Sirianni.[/QUOTE]

We can only hope

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Yeah I get being pissed. It’s just the stuff like posting during a game without their two best targets and Pro Bowl RB that they need to get rid of their QB that I disagree with.

Honestly at this point I wouldn’t rule out that they fire Sirianni.
                            I would be shocked. Have heard the argument that he is coordinator dependent…that is a lot of head coaches in this league. Reid’s Eagles never made it out of the first round post JJ. John Harbaugh has had erratic levels of success depending on who his coordinators are.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

feel free to show me where I was a keyboard tough guy. You saying to get rid of Hurts is an overreaction, but I get it you pay for season tickets and want to speak to Sirianni’s manager
                              Of course it’s an overreaction…I’m a pessimistic birds fan so fuckin sue me!! Is this your first time talking to one?

but when someone who doesn’t know me says I’m a bitch made eagles fan, it’s enough for me. So say whatever you want

Comment

Working...
                              X