How was this defense ever good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How was this defense ever good

Good games against the Rams, Dolphins, and even Chiefs make absolutely no sense. The only way they can get a stop is by accident.

3rd and long is an automatic first down...Howie neglecting need for LB is a joke...if they draft anything on offensive side of ball (maybe a OL as Kelce and Johnson about done) he's a moron

Comment

Nakobe Dean should be good for three games next season.

Comment

The quickest way to neutralize a pass rush is by attacking the Eagles sh*t linebackers with quick stuff. Everybody knows it.

its mind boggling because even though the offense hasn’t been great they can still be good enough to win games if there was even a mildly competent defense.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I think this is more complicated than we think. It could be the players had their doubts about the coaching staff before the 49ers game and realized after they were beaten so badly that they did not trust them.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
            I think this is more complicated than we think. It could be the players had their doubts about the coaching staff before the 49ers game and realized after they were beaten so badly that they did not trust them.
            Something about that 49ers game definitely broke this team.

--------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
              At this point I want to know how they forced two 3 and outs to start that game.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

Something about that 49ers game definitely broke this team.
                The illusion was shattered.

Comment

[QUOTE=art vandelay;n1455076]

At this point I want to know how they forced two 3 and outs to start that game.[/QUOTE

they got pressure on Purdy. They adjusted with an extra blocker and three into the uncovered middle of the field for the rest of the game.

Comment

Working...
                  X