Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone please summarize the game for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone please summarize the game for me?

I went to an engagement party for my nephew in Stroudsburg and I didn’t get to see the game. He was back east from Colorado and I haven’t seen him in a while. It seems like it was a shit show. The whole season will thankfully be over soon.

Complete DEBACLE. Team mailed it in but managed to suffer some bad injuries while doing so.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

The summarization of the game is that the Eagles suck ass hard . Players are dropping like flies' fake or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
        I went to an engagement party for my nephew in Stroudsburg and I didn’t get to see the game. He was back east from Colorado and I haven’t seen him in a while. It seems like it was a shit show. The whole season will thankfully be over soon.
        It was like watching a drunk man crossing an icy street.

Comment

Our back ups, coached by different members, not of the head coaching staff played harder and better than our billion dollar A Squad. Different looks, hot routes, kept their gaps.

There... said it. I really hope the last 6 weeks was a smoke screen. But doubt it.

Comment

Complete mail in effort and now a Monday night chicken choke....whole father's side of family from Stroudsburg...many fond memories of that town...not to be morbid but both parents resting in peace there

Comment

Sorry for the Overbrook

Comment

YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Brown and Hurts injury scares caused them to pack it in, but the effort was embarrassing.

The way I'd sum up the game is that it we only had a shot because Tommy DeVito came in for an injured Tyrod Taylor, and the game was over when Taylor had to come back in because DeVito suffered a worse injury. Not great, Bob!

Comment

We were the German Sixth Army at Stalingrad.

Comment

It was a Wangnutz Tailgate.
                      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Summarize the game? One word:

PAIN.
                        "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Working...
                        X