So I want to get serious for a minute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I want to get serious for a minute

Honestly I think the whole thing is a snowball that started with the injuries on defense. That and they were counting on 2nd year players and rookies to step up in the event of injuries and those people fell flat on their faces. You can see it where they made multiple mid season acquisitions and they called up a bunch of people from the practice squad. Also, you see it where they were asking defensive ends to drop into coverage. Now you ask well what does this have to do with the offense? A lot. The piss poor play on defense puts a ton of pressure on the offense to produce and keep up with the other team. It takes you out of the things you want to do as an offense.

Stick to humor
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Lol

Comment

Meanwhile, down at the oasis, the Iggles were eating their dates.
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I think HowLo had a big part of responsibility for the problems on defense. For whatever reasons, none of his offseason moves there worked.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Howie has ignored whole position groups for far too long. He’s a huge part of the problem and deserves just as much blame for this debacle

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              I think HowLo had a big part of responsibility for the problems on defense. For whatever reasons, none of his offseason moves there worked.
              His in-season moves were no better.
              ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Working...
              X