Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MNF means the NFL gives no respect to the Eagles and the Bucs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF means the NFL gives no respect to the Eagles and the Bucs.

The winner gets one less day to prepare for an eventual loss in the NFL’s eyes.

The NFL may not be rigged, but it is certainly slanted and bias.
    Last edited by Drama Queen; 01-08-2024, 09:18 PM.

Yep, NFL was on a mission to keep the Rams from winning the Super Bowl in 2021.

They obviously wanted Dallas out of the playoffs last season too.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      Yep, NFL was on a mission to keep the Rams from winning the Super Bowl in 2021.

They obviously wanted Dallas out of the playoffs last season too.
      had a feeling it'd be Eagles on MNF - NFL is now 3 for 3 using the monday nighter for the NFC 4 vs 5 game.

I do dislike the MNF playoff game though - putting a team at a rest disadvantage either way, and if the higher seeds all win then they are also playing against a team with a bye(and in SF's case, a team with now 2 weeks resting starters).

Comment

.I very much dislike it because despite having Monday off, I don't get to drown my sorrows watching this team without having to deal with the repercussions the next work day.

Comment

We had high ratings for our Monday night games. Money driven.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

It's like they threw the Eagles in the "Dog of the Week" game like those garbage Thursday night games..

Comment

Working...
            X