Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone getting a 6 pack of titty milk for the game Monday night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone getting a 6 pack of titty milk for the game Monday night!

Any suggestions? Maybe some New Zealand Māori jug milk?

Mix that with Manuka honey… yum!

Comment

Cambodian titty milk on dry ice is my favorite.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Oh yeah
        IMG_4956.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          That stuff will give you a nice newborn buzz and wanting a nap!

Comment

Hahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
              make sure it is from an immigrant. I only drink the finest breast milks.

Comment

Do you know where someone would go about purchasing vegan breast milk? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

make sure it is from an immigrant. I only drink the finest breast milks.
                  Non documented sources are the best breast milk sources. I have a few crates come over quarterly that slip through customs.
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I got some cryogenically frozen titty milk from Epstein Island. Grade A. Da plane! Da plane!
                    Last edited by Two Gap Penetrator; 01-10-2024, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                      Do you know where someone would go about purchasing vegan breast milk? Asking for a friend.
                      I have some of Baby Bottle Aged, 2020 Oregon Gypsy Jug Juice. Gas Station in Arizona.

Notes of Avocado toast and clovers.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                        I got some cryogenically frozen titty milk from Epstein Island. Grade A. Da plane! Da plane!
                        That’s Bootleg stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                          I only sip free range and gluten free

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

I have some of Baby Bottle Aged, 2020 Oregon Gypsy Jug Juice. Gas Station in Arizona.

Notes of Avocado toast and clovers.
                            BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

My polypeptide hormone of choice is prolactin and no one produces more of that shit than these street urchins.

Comment

Working...
                              X