I hate to tell you this, but….

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate to tell you this, but….

…..the whole thing comes down to quarterback in this league. That why Bellicheat is now being called the greatest coach of all time, that’s why Brady went through so many roster changes on both offense and defense and still found ways to go to and win Super Bowls. That’s why we’re struggling right now. Hurts is probably physically not 100% and the coaches are trying to adjust to the problem. They probably don’t want to put him under center because then he will put force on his bad leg during his drop back.

And defenses know that and are teeing off on him with the blitz.
    Last edited by Two Gap Penetrator; 01-11-2024, 10:56 AM.

I think you are right. Hurts has looked out of sorts all year but his numbers are not all bad. Interceptions have been really bad though and his running stats are down a lot. Mariotta looked a lot faster than Hurts did last Sunday.

I wonder when Hurts got hurt? During the preseason? He didn't look right from game one.

But the team has still put points on the board and there is no excuse for the defensive sieve and lack of takeaways.

--------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

They have scored points, but they do it quickly. The rest of the game they’re going 3 and out and putting the defense back out on the field. Interesting what the time of possession has actually been. I’m just going from my recollection of events, not any stats.

Comment

The RPO, which was so effective last season, has almost disappeared, which tells you a great deal about Hurts’s health.

Comment

Working...
        X