Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cleveland Browns are like the Eagles

Shit

They’ll live with the curse of Deshaun Watson forever.

Fuck them.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I'd take their defense (even injured) over our shit show....cant fault them for INT's and special teams....you guys go back as long as I do and this defense is just plain sucky especially when you think of the great birds defenses we're used to

Comment

Oops also saw our buddy Derek Barnett make some plays and sacks for Texans today too...thanks for fumble recovery in Supe 52

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
          I'd take their defense (even injured) over our shit show....cant fault them for INT's and special teams....you guys go back as long as I do and this defense is just plain sucky especially when you think of the great birds defenses we're used to
          I started watching them obsessively during the Buddy years. It's the worst Eagles defense I've ever seen.

Comment

Yeah I'm even before you...this defense is puke worthy and with 2 first round picks...Howie's lack of thinking LB's matter a major fuck up

Comment

The haberdasher never valued linebackers either. That’s how we wound up with Simoneau and Fredo Matthews.

Comment

Working...
              X