I’m really beginning to think I’m an idiot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m really beginning to think I’m an idiot

I’m well aware that the Iggles suck. I believe we may have the worst coaching staff in all football. I watched as we got roasted the last two weeks by terrible teams. And yet...........

I just can’t see us losing to Tampa Bay. I can’t.

Boy, am I setting myself up for a major kick in the balls tomorrow night. Mrs OB is getting the ice bag ready as I write this.

*sigh* such is the life of an Igglephan, eh boys?
    Last edited by Overbrook; 01-14-2024, 09:49 PM.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Yep as I watched in joy watching the Dullass clulster, I coudn't help but think we could do same thing

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
      Yep as I watched in joy watching the Dullass clulster, I coudn't help but think we could do same thing
      And yet I now feel like I can care less what happens tomorrow. I expected us to collapse tomorrow but I didn’t expect the roaches to get dominated at home by the 7th seed packers.

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post

And yet I now feel like I can care less what happens tomorrow. I expected us to collapse tomorrow but I didn’t expect the roaches to get dominated at home by the 7th seed packers.
        I feel exactly the same way. I feared this was the year those a-holes were finally gonna break their playoff drought and make it to the NFCCG. Never in a million years did I expect the Packers to go in there and kick the living crap outta them. The wife and I were laughing like schoolgirls at their demise. I should add that Lafleur needs to be bitch-slapped for the way he handled the final five minutes.

Comment

If they win tonight it will be the last one of the season and I am ok with that. After Dallas's annual collapse last night everything is normal in the universe.
          Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
            I’m well aware that the Iggles suck. I believe we may have the worst coaching staff in all football. I watched as we got roasted the last two weeks by terrible teams. And yet...........

I just can’t see us losing to Tampa Bay. I can’t.

Boy, am I setting myself up for a major kick in the balls tomorrow night. Mrs OB is getting the ice bag ready as I write this.

*sigh* such is the life of an Igglephan, eh boys?
            Neither can I. And I don’t even think it will be close.
            ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Working...
            X