What’s the point of being the best in the league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s the point of being the best in the league

At QB sneak and you don’t use it on 3rd and 2? Even if you are inches short, you do it again on 4th and inches. “Smarter than you” analytics says it’s a passing down….i guess.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

A very low percentage passing play no less…to hell with this coaching staff

Comment

Hurts cant read a blitz for his life. The entire world knows Tampa is blitzing all night yet they refuse to put in a blitz package. The need a complete overhaul of the coaching staff. Even on the pass to 88 Devonte came wide open on the 2nd level but Hurts is just locking into his 1st read. He is beyond shit this year.

Comment

See stared down 88 again didn't even try to see if anything else was an option. Also, coaches suck shit. 9 yards on the 1st carry so let's abaindon the run lol

Comment

Working...
        X