Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess grabbing Hurts and ripping his helmet on the push isn't a penalty

Wow
    Last edited by Spartan92; 01-15-2024, 10:29 PM.

Yeah, but Cunningham grazes a TB receiver and its a penalty...
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Blatant as fuck

Comment

No penalty.

Guy used two hands to grab face mask. Legal play in Tampa.
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Hurts has to get up and freak out that his helmet is being pulled he isn't getting calls of he doesn't show emotion. We have been shit but it's harder to win if you gotta play the zebras too

Comment

The refs won’t be calling much against Tampa in this game. BG was dragged down on the bucs TD right in front of the ref and he didn’t even pretend to reach for the flag

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post
              The refs won’t be calling much against Tampa in this game. BG was dragged down on the bucs TD right in front of the ref and he didn’t even pretend to reach for the flag
              Ya I saw that even my kiddo was screaming where is the holding call lol

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                Hurts has to get up and freak out that his helmet is being pulled he isn't getting calls of he doesn't show emotion. We have been shit but it's harder to win if you gotta play the zebras too

This. Our QB's just stand up and walk it off. Nah. Make it a motherfucking point. Or this shit is really just scripted.

I can just netflix and chill NFL...this is the worst soap opera i've ever witnessed.

Comment

Originally posted by inkdrop View Post

This. Our QB's just stand up and walk it off. Nah. Make it a motherfucking point. Or this shit is really just scripted.

I can just netflix and chill NFL...this is the worst soap opera i've ever witnessed.
                  Like I get you wanna act all cool, calm and enigmatic but for fuck sakes show some fire and passion to get your team pumped. You are the face an leader of the team and you just walk around during the game like you don't give a fuck. That is so weird to me. At the podium, during the week, at practice etc sure but during the game show some fucking emotion instead of being a corpse.

He always looks like he is at his Dad's funeral man
                  Last edited by Spartan92; 01-15-2024, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X