Howie the Genius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howie the Genius

Has whiffed on his last two big money QB contracts. That's really tough to come back from. So hire a coach you can run over and shove a bad QB contract on him does not work. Nick Foles saved us from never winning a SB.

Fire that schmuck too
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Get a real coaching staff in here. Strip Howie of some power. You have to try to get Jalen’s head right and give him a running game. This isn’t Wentz 2.0, he can be rehabilitated.

Comment

He's the root cause of all of this. The shrimply equipment manager/bean counter never held a football in his life. What the fuck does he know about running a football team? Let alone picking good coaches and players. He is the first one who needs to be fired. Get someone who has played the game to run things. Fuck Howie.

Comment

Didn’t have much of a choice but to pay Hurts. Had to get ahead of Burrow/Herbert/Lamar, and be prepared for a few other guys to get paid this offseason. Just two months ago Hurts still would have been in line to become the highest paid QB.

Howie did get to the Super Bowl just a year after taking the biggest dead cap hit in NFL history on Wentz, so I think he can come back from whatever happens with Hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by Phire Phat Phuck View Post
            He's the root cause of all of this. The shrimply equipment manager/bean counter never held a football in his life. What the fuck does he know about running a football team? Let alone picking good coaches and players. He is the first one who needs to be fired. Get someone who has played the game to run things. Fuck Howie.
            I would say picking the coach and players that got to the SB two years after a complete overhaul twice in 6 seasons is what he knows about running a football team.

Comment

Well he's forgot something this season and it shows.

Comment

Working...
              X