No announcement yet.

OH WELL....WAS HOPING FOR A MIRACLE....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH WELL....WAS HOPING FOR A MIRACLE....

LET'S GO PHILS.....
    HAVE A GOOD YEAR.
    GOD BLESS Y'ALL......
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

The fact that a miracle was needed to beat a 9-8 team is reason enough to fumigate this organization.

Comment

It was a miracle. We were spared from watching this train wreck any more.

Comment

Looking forward to spring and the Phils. And how about the Flyers? These guys are playing with heart and they're really starting to come together as a team. Several signature W's under their belt so far this season and they're consistently winning.

It's gonna be a hot minute before I can get the bad taste of this season out of my mouth. Shame that the legendary Kelce is (understandably) hanging up the cleats coming off one of the most frustrating and dumpster fire seasons in a long, long time. Yeah we would've all loved for him to hold the Lombardi one more time. The guy deserves to enjoy retirement and spend time with his family but he deserved better than to go out when the team's season ends in a pathetic whimper. Word is BG could be coming back but for how much longer, and Fletcher too. Can't remember a season watching the Eagles eventually thinking "please just let it be over". I'll never root for another team but after a certain point it was just embarrassing. Couldn't help but think of the Phils of 64 last night. A team doesn't collapse the way we ended the season if they're bought into the coaching. Just my paltry two cents.
        Last edited by BirdsInNC; 01-16-2024, 10:44 AM.
        "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Working...
        X